What Are Your Thoughts on Stargirl?

Watching Stargirl…thoughts…I like it so far

5 Likes

It’s pretty cool. I’m enjoying it as well

1 Like

It’s a good mash-up of Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. and Infinity, Inc.

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out who some of the characters are. The mean girl and the janitor? I do love Sportsmaster. Very underrated character.

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying it so far. I love that it draws on everything from the Golden Age JSA to Stars and S.T.R.I.PE. to Infinity Inc.

1 Like

Me too…thought it would be to comical but I’m really enjoying it

1 Like

Me too…I got introduced to the JSA on legends of tomorrow…

2 Likes

Me too…true

2 Likes

It is a good mash-up…I like it

2 Likes

Who else is enjoying some Golden Age goodness reborn? I’m enjoying the new takes on classic characters that I did not grow up with. It has unfolded real nice. Paced but never dull. Anyone else been digging it?

I am really enjoying it! I like how it breaks the “reluctant hero” mold and makes Courtney a flawed go-getter that is almost overanxious to be a superhero! I also like how it gets right to the point and doesn’t have any of our heros waffle around on whether or not they should embrace the superhero life! It gets right to the fun and action while still giving us full, likeable and relatable characters!

2 Likes

Stargirl is hands down my favorite original content on this service.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s way better than I expected! I couldn’t really get into the Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. comic, but I like what they’re doing with the tv show so far.

Loving it.

I agree…I like it so far

me too

same

LOL…I like it too

I really want Ma Hunkel to join the story. The team needs an “Alfred”, as Stripsey has a whole lot on his plate. We need a cheery old lady, who is always cooking and washing uniforms and giving out sage advice…who sometimes puts a pot on her head, dons wooly long underwear, and joins the battle.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying it mostly because I’m a fan of the Golden Age JSA characters.

I’m hoping to be able to see Alan Scott in action (in a flashback or have him return somehow) in the future

2 Likes