What Are Your Thoughts on Stargirl?

Maybe an adaptation of JSA/JSA

The show? I am really enjoying. The character? I am having troubles with; she doesn’t seem to have the sense god gave a screwdriver. She is reckless and though she has faced consequences of her recklessness (classmate dead, she was hospitalized and cost Pat a vintage car, etc.) she really is showing any signs of learning from experience. She is not on mission (which involves preparation, planning …) she is pursuing obsession more like Ahab going after a whale (or Khan after Kirk).

True…I was thinking the same thing

I truly enjoy it a lot!!!my hope though is that they fix Wildcats mask something about it seems too bulky for the actresses head.

1 Like

Uh…never noticed that

The janitor is this Knight with a Pegasus and I think he’s got Excalibur

Interesting…uh

I’m enjoying learning about the JSA…as I wasn’t familiar with them till they were introduced on Legends…totally on board with seeing Alan…

Stargirl has so much in it. Episode 10. Just wow.

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch it late…thanks for no spoilers

There was a nice easter egg to an old non JSA DC character on the poster just outside the opening scene to the diner where Pat meets Barbara for the first time:

Uh…didnt notice this…so cool

Of course she’s reckless she’s a 15 year old, the staff does not come with the wisdom of Solomon

2 Likes

Speaking of the Wisdom of Solomon, i would love to see (a tv version) of Billy Batson join in season two. Courtney and Jordan are going to be a train wreck. I would love to see the story (from modern jsa comics) of Courtney and Billy’s awkward juvenile romance. The one where they keep up the flirting even when He’s Shazam and everyone is upset over the age difference.

And Shazam adds some serious power, but stays with the “kids picking up legacy”.

It would be easy to add a plot where Black Adam used to sometimes work with the ISA, to stand against Doctor Fate. (Teth Adam, Nabu, and Hawkman all have old Khandaq history)

2 Likes

So Pat views Shazam as creepy man flirting with teenagers.

2 Likes

I think they need to explain how Dr. Fate was neutralized by these goofy villains.

Probably Grundy and Brainwave double teamed him.

I binged it today it’s really good!

2 Likes

i love this show by far my favorite dc show to date

1 Like

I like the way you think