What Are the First Things You’re Reading as Part of DCU Infinite?

Be kind to Bat-Mite. He’s been known to show up in these parts. You don’t want to attract his attention. :smirk:

6 Likes

And he was created by Bill Finger, the co-creator of Batman. Do you know who wasn’t created by Bill Finger? Alfred. What does that tell you? Bat-Mite is more legit than Alfred.

7 Likes

My phone app updated today from DC Universe to DC Universe Infinite. I immediately went to the web version to check it out. I haven’t taken time to explore it yet. I will be interesting to see what they have added! I am hoping that over time they will add more Golden Age and Silver Age titles (I’d like to read the entire run of Flash Comics). I do have to say I love the layout. It looks good and it seems to load faster on my computer!

6 Likes

I agree. But I don’t like the app going from the main reader to the community. It makes me go to my web browser then login in again an then to the app

3 Likes

For the first time in Infinite, I read a few comics last night.

6 Likes

Just logged back in and updated the app and I must say, this UI is C L E A N. I’m really loving how much focus there is on the comics now and how user friendly it all is. Now that we have all the Vertigo titles? What’s the first thing everyone’s going to take a dive into?

I’ll go first: I CANNOT wait to binge Preacher. It’s been years since I’ve read it so it will be a whole experience.

Take care y’all,
GFMcreative

6 Likes

I plan to re-read Hellblazer. Where Golden Age titles are concerned, I want to read the entire run of All Star Comics

2 Likes

I’m looking at the dark label stuff. Starting with Harleen

4 Likes

Obviously there’s so many titles I wanna read, but I think the veerrryyy first one I’m gonna dive into is DCeased Hope at World’s End! It’s the only DCeased title that I haven’t read yet (since it was a digital-first) so I’m really looking forward to it! :batparrot:

(also, I think I just found my new favorite emoji :batparrot: :laughing:)

4 Likes

I read Strange Adventures #1 but then I went back to reading The Batman Who Laughs since I’m trying to get through Death Metal so I can start Future State.

5 Likes

Just caught up with the most current Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark. Next stop: Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace and Wonder Woman: Earth 1. After that, who knows?

8 Likes

Great question, @Mae Well I’m going to leave the Community, go into DC Universe infinite, take a look and snapshot the comics I’ve set aside in a special reading list, then come back, sign back in, and try to paste it all here. I think I might have to go to my desktop though because I can’t figure out how to paste pictures or download them on my Android with the current version of the app… be back in a bit!

5 Likes

Look at me using Postimages just like the good old days on Community 1.0.

5 Likes

Heya kstrack4! Sorry for the delayed response, but I can confirm the Black Labels titles are not scheduled to be rotated out :slight_smile: Things change sometimes, but as of now everything on the service is staying put for a long while.

As for your issue with logging in, please let us know if this is still happening- we updated that fix yesterday morning :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Milestone, Being Super, and Harleen.

5 Likes

Going through the community, I’m just glad to see much of the old gang has stuck around. Like a reunion. But we never left​:four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

I’m going through the extra 6-months of ongoing Batman titles that dropped on Day 1. So excited to be getting new issues after 6 months instead of a year!!

After I get through those, I am soooooooooooooo excited to dig into Batman: Damned.

3 Likes

its only on the app, but I just tried it again, it leaves the app and goes to the community page through chrome, then i have to log in and then it takes me back to the app.

3 Likes

The first thing? Just continuing to read Triangle Era Superman. It’s great that they’re collected here in order.

4 Likes

Read Tom Kings Miracle book. Really good stuff.

3 Likes