What Animal Would Your Favorite Character Be?

Certain animals are known for their distinct character traits. Dogs are loyal, cats are aloof, foxes are cunning etc. So what animal matches your favorite character best? I’d probably say Wally West is my favorite character, although it changes often. And I’d consider him to be similar to a golden retriever; incredibly loyal and kind, maybe not the smartest of Flashs/dogs, and sometimes a little loud and protective, but they always have their hearts in the right place.

9 Likes

I think Batman would be some kind of winged animal… but also a mammal? Like, a nocturnal one, ideally? Is that anything?

15 Likes

So, like, a flying squirrel with insomnia?

9 Likes

Red Hood would be a red panda :red_circle: :panda_face: I don’t have a good reason why, maybe because it has red in it’s name too

10 Likes

Dick would be a black russian terrier. Mostly because of the hair.

8 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

If I say a bat can you guess my favorite character? hm… That also seems a little too obvious. I can be more creative! How about… You know what? Obvious doesn’t mean it isn’t the best choice! A bat.

3 Likes

@seitan If you combine them you get Deadpool.

3 Likes

The Warlord would be a lion because he is the king of the jungle in Skartaris.

He’s comin’ to getcha!

10 Likes

So…

Darkseid would be a cat, right?

5 Likes

Killer Moth is an Atlas Moth because he is adorable

-The Moth Family

7 Likes

Zatanna would be a black and white cat.

11 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Dex-Starr as a cat or Beast Boy as a tiger

3 Likes

17 Likes

11 Likes

Kite man would be a lion obviously, because he’s the king

4 Likes

I think Barbara Gordon would be a cat. Quiet and hunts at night. Maybe the whole cat thing is why she goes well with Helena…

2 Likes