Welcome to DC Universe's Meta Madhouse!

Wonder Woman is my fav, but Batman’s team has the best mix of people I root for. So guess I’m on team Batman.

1 Like

@KittyKrawler All WW’s Warriors were missing was Lady Shiva, and I’d have been in her corner. As is, I’m Team Orphan.

Why did I see Swamp Thing twice on Shazams team?

1 Like

I gotta go with supes or shazams team here big powerhouses vs strategic sorcerers

I’m team Batman

Go Superman’s Aliens!

Now, I’m not saying that I’m Batman. I mean, I can’t prove I’m not Batman, but you also can’t prove I am.

That said, if I were Batman, which I’m not saying I am, I would have confidence in my team. Not that I don’t have confidence in Batman’s team if I’m not Batman, which is certainly possible.

Anyway, as a wise (or maybe just mad) man once said, WELCOME TO THE MADHOUSE!

1 Like

I think Shazam’s team will win because of the Spectre, Trigon and Raven.

1 Like

The battle between Supergirl and Streaky, alien vs warrior, was one for the ages.

(art by Grace Allison, greyallison on Deviantart)

2 Likes

Obviously Shazam’s team will win. They’ve got two Swamp Things. One’s powerful enough, but two? Forget about it.

3 Likes

reads Coville’s post

Aww, kitty!

1 Like

Shazam Sorcerers ftw

1 Like

BC is like the #1 person Wonder Woman team got going for them but not enough for my liking…

It would’ve been Batman Vigilantes cuz it has best martial artists but the Shazam sorcerers out match that cuz they deal with thing beyond any of the other teams can comprehend

I’m leaning Batman’s Vigilantes, but why is Black Canary not with her fellow Birds of Prey, Green Arrow, and Gothamites?

Also, I think someone from Atlantis should have been on Wonder Woman’s Warriors. A lot of the Atlanteans we know fit the mythology related and warrior angles, and it could have helped represent the Aquaman movie’s home release month.

3 Likes

In an actual matchup I’m sure that Superman’s team would have the upper hand… But then again, the sorcerers are always a weak spot there! So…I’m going to throw all of them away and play with my heart! Bruce, Dick, and Ollie!!! Go Batman!!!

I’m going with Shazam’s Sorcerers. I love the magic characters, and while Superman’s got some unquestionably amazing powerhouses on his team, the magic set just has so many tricks up their sleeve on top of raw power that I can’t see them losing. The Spectre alone can wipe out pretty much anybody else in the other brackets, but even someone who doesn’t have a lot of raw power like Deadman is a nigh-impossible prospect to beat. And Constantine? You may not want to be allied with him, but you don’t want to be his enemy either.

2 Likes

Batman team all the way

2 Likes

I am confused as to what will actually happen. But I stand with Superman!

2 Likes

#Shazam’sSorcerers

2 Likes

Kinda disappointed with Wonder Womans Warriors all the other ones have amazing hard hitters makes it hard to decide…

2 Likes