Welcome to DC Universe's Meta Madhouse!

So Superman and Shazam’s team would stomp in an actual non fan voting fight.

2 Likes

Every time I see the title of this thread, I’m reminded of the voice of the “Let’s get ready to rumble!” announcer guy from the MGM Grand or wherever (no idea on his name and a Google search is too much effort ATM).

I can perfectly hear his voice saying “Welcome to DC’s Meta Madhouse!”.

6 Likes

Im completely stoked for this😁. It was hard to choose between Superman’s Aliens or Shazam’s Sorcerers but I had to go with Shazams lineup. I think the magic will ultimately take down the brawn (I know its decided by the fans but still…).

Also, I’m unable to put my teams logo on any social media. None of what is mentioned works. Bummer☹

3 Likes

Shazam’s Sorcerers FTW! Woop woop!

2 Likes

I love an Underdog (not just the cartoon). I’m going Batman’s Vigilantes

1 Like

Superman’s team is so OP. I mean he has Darkseid, Doomsday, Parallax, Power Girl, Supergirl, Brainiac, and Lobo on his team. Not only are they really strong, but they’re also popular.

Shazam has some heavy hitters as well. He has Swamp Thing on the list TWICE. That’s powerful. Those magic users are not to be trifled with.

Batman has the power of popularity on his side. The BatFam is in full force on Batsy’s team. Although, with the Super Family’s Krypto and Streaky making appearances on these lists, Ace the Bat-Hound is nowhere to be seen.

Wonder Woman’s Warriors are the ones I’m personally rooting for. They are the underdogs and very much odd choices for this tournament. Not an extremely popular bunch or particularly powerful assortment of characters. Still, they have a few secret weapons like the Flash! Go Warriors!

4 Likes

@OverSizedGeek, aw man! A few of us here in the office have managed to do it, I’ll try and get some instructions that they’ve used over to this thread.

@Applejack, i figured out the FB thing👍🏻. Would like to change my header here if possible.

I echo merpbert’s declaration. Shaz has a movie coming out and the full weight of Warner Brothers’ Theatrical Marketing department behind him.

Boo. Yah. Grandma.

3 Likes

@OverSizedGeek, the only way I can think to do it here is to save your profile from your FB and upload it here :slight_smile: If it doesn’t save by right click + save as, try screencapturing it!

1 Like

Thx @Applejack, i’ll play around with it.

This is an AWESOME idea btw :grin::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s been a lot of work, but the fun kind :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Got it!!! The screen cap idea worked. Thx

supermans team is the best

1 Like

Batman’s Vigilantes all the way!!!

3 Likes

Batman’s Vigilantes!!

2 Likes

Calling it now, Streaky the Supercat vs Spectre.

1 Like

I am going with Shazam he is awesome

So no votes for WW’sW? :eyes:

Of course Batman Vigilantes!!!

1 Like