Weekly Art Challenge #58 Submission Thread - August 28 - September 4, 2021 - Titans!

I wasn’t aware of it. I am not sure if I would meet the 9/10 deadline but I see there is also an October deadline is that correct? Is only 9/10 for a prize but both May result in being featured at fan dome?

4 Likes

The 10th is the early sub date. The deadline is on the 26th. You got plenty of time, bro!

KEY DATES

• Launch : August 31, 2021 at 12:00 PM
  • Early Entry Submission: September 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM
  • Submission Deadline: September 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM
  • Selected Creator Announcement: October 16, 2021

All times are in Pacific Time.

4 Likes

Ok thanks! I saw there was something about early submission so I wasn’t sure.

4 Likes

Ok I see if you submit before 9/10 you may be featured in the virtual fan dome event but otherwise you could still submit to compete.

4 Likes

You could always use something you’ve already created this year as the early submission. You can submit up to 10 items. The only requirement seems to be to incorporate the fandome logo on the art somewhere.

If anyone’s not comfortable with the digital bits of that, just let me know and I can help adding the logo.

6 Likes

WOW! Thanks for the reminder! I read to do that and then got caught up sharing the info with y’all and forgot to add them to my subs. Just fixed them!

Here is an example of what it should look like:

5 Likes

WHOA, this is amazing.

4 Likes

Thanks!!

4 Likes

Cool! I know the last time you couldn’t have something that was posted somewhere else which is why I had to remove some from this site to submit.

4 Likes

Yeah, I remember that myself. I looked it over a couple of times and agree with @JKoco17 it looks like that is not in there this time. Thank goodness.

4 Likes

@IamBeastBoy08
Beast Boy very awesome™:+1:.
My favorite Titan.
Also great Raven too

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Wow very awesome™:+1:. Really like the pencil coloring. And great face and shading too.

@JKoco17
Awesome™:+1:
Cool Robin Steph. Like the cape. And nice pose.

@KingOfTheWickerPeople
Awesome™:+1:
Cool Spoiler Steph. Nice posing.

@Squintyfist
Awesome™:+1: Robin Steph
Greta colors like the hair

@RobArt471
Very awesome™:+1:
Great pose and the Raven itself looks awesome™:+1:.
Also thank for the FanDome info. Have to get to work on that.

6 Likes

A bit late but made it.

Here is a Jason piece. Enjoyed working more with reflections and eyes (eye in this case​:sweat_smile:)

All it takes is one bad day.

8 Likes

Freaking cool concept! Great work!

4 Likes

Anytime! Gotta look out for my DC fam!

4 Likes

Even so I started work on a new piece that I plan to submit and may be able to do so by early deadline. How did you get the logo on the art?

4 Likes

Oh, WOW, what a great idea!

4 Likes

I used an app called ProCreate. It allows you to layer images. If ya need help with that just let me or @JKoco17 know. We can hook you up pretty quick. It just takes a few seconds to do.

4 Likes

Thanks! I may ask for help once done

3 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

2 Likes

Really great use of light and dark on Raven!

3 Likes