Weekly Art Challenge #55 Submission Thread - July 31 - August 7, 2021- The Suicide Squad!

You do not have to be a member of the DC Fan Art Club to submit to this thread, but we’d love to welcome you to the group! Find out more here.

The topic this week is the brand new Suicide Squad movie! Draw a character from the ‘Roll Call’ trailer in your own unique style.

You can find out more details here.

Due Date: August 7, 2021
Post your final work in the thread below.

DCFanArtClub

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

10 Likes

Based on the poster and added the pony cause well thats all I really remember from the 1st film besides not particularly liking it lol

14 Likes

Nice work Stef. I’d actually forgotten about the pony, but your pic brought those memories back. I like how you’ve got it clutched around his leg!

8 Likes

Great work as always @stefanie.m! :australia: :unicorn:
xres2

8 Likes

I really like all the boomerangs 🪃! I think that was a cool idea! The Captain himself looks great!!

7 Likes

yayyy Boomerbutt! he looks great! (and lol that the pony is the thing you remember)

7 Likes

Here’s Weasel! Where does he fall on the creepy vs cute scale??

13 Likes

Its a combo, creepily cute. You nailed this dude especially the blood shot eyes and bloody chompers. Plus the fur and your shading :+1: great work.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone! @JKoco17 @RobArt471 @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx @biff_pow (also I may call boomer that from now on lol)

7 Likes

@JKoco17 yes, you captured the bulging eyes! critical! the shape of his muzzle(?) is perfect, too.

@stefanie.m i can’t claim credit! that’s what Amanda Waller calls him! :laughing: outrageously I can’t find a screencap online.

8 Likes

tenor (3)

7 Likes

For me he is all the way crazy! It’s those eyes! Great job! :+1:

8 Likes

i’m hoping she calls everybody -butt in the new movie. “Hey Polka Dotbutt! King Sharkbutt! get some covering fire for Flaggbutt!”

10 Likes

@stefanie.m
Awesome™:+1: boomerang. Greta with the pose.
Like the addition of the pony. Wonder if it will pop back up on TSS​:thinking::sweat_smile:.

@JKoco17
I see you weaseled your way through this challenge :sweat_smile:.
Looks awesome™:+1:
Like the eyes. Great fur too.

6 Likes

I when with Bloodsport.

Decided to try some black and white which is rare as I’m a color person but really like how this turned out.

12 Likes

That is beautiful! Brilliant work on the shine of the helmet!

6 Likes

Dude nice. This is great but I really like how you did the teeth!!!

6 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
Yeah the shine is probably one of my favorite part.

5 Likes

The Teeth were definitely a fun part to draw.

5 Likes

I went with a rough drawing of Peacemaker from the movie poster. Thought about finishing (might do so on my free time) but unfortunately, I wont be able to work on it for the rest of the week. :upside_down_face:

11 Likes