Weekly Art Challenge #55 Submission Thread - July 31 - August 7, 2021- The Suicide Squad!

Looks Awesome™:+1:
Great face work.

6 Likes

I’m just finding zero motivation for this.

5 Likes

How can we help increase from 0 to something greater than 0?? Are you planning to watch the movie? You may find some inspiration there.

7 Likes

No, honestly I don’t like Gunn’s style or the Suicide Squad in general (outside of a couple Ostrander issues which are most focused on Waller*, and their Arrow incarnation, which I enjoyed). I’m kind of preoccupied with other non-DC artwork so I’m not really sure what I can contribute. I don’t even know why I’m commenting, really.

6 Likes

Didn’t have a lot of time this week, but started a sketch of Weasel that I’ll call my finished product…

9 Likes

Those teeth are great. They almost look like an X-Ray. Fantastic!

5 Likes

You captured that bucket helmet really well along with John Cena’s (giant) jaw. Well done!

6 Likes

We’re thinking along the same wavelength. You’ve captured the crazy eyes really well!

6 Likes

I’m amazed at how much this looks like John Cena, great job on that expression and still making it look like him! :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Nice work dude. The helmet is great with those shiny spots and something about the eyes just draws me in. :+1:

5 Likes

Hehehe love this and that scene was a bit cute. Like weasels eyes but especially those teeth! and the spit trail from the lick. Nice details.

5 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been very active here, its been ages since I’ve participated due to work being busy season. But I’m so excited for this movie! I plan to watch it this weekend and I may or may not have gotten myself obsessed with Joel Kinnaman after rewatching Altered Carbon again :eyes: :sweat_drops: I’m glad Rick got to come back for this one, him and June/Enchantress were my favorite part of the first one.

9 Likes

Oh snap this is fabulous! Looks like flag but still has your unique style love it! Love all the details the tattoo, the bunny shirt that like smoldering look?

5 Likes

Looks Awesome™:+1:
Nice fit detail. Definitely hit the crazy look

5 Likes

Never thought of that but I can definitely see it.

5 Likes

Wow. Very awesome™:+1:.
All the great details. Just wow.

5 Likes

First I will start with no spoilers please!!!
One, I do not have HBO Max.
Two, I tend to only see one or two of my type of movies in theaters since I have two kids, so I often wait until digital release to watch.
Ok now that that is out of the way, for some reason Polka-Dot Man spoke to me. Quirky and interesting looking and somewhat obscure.

9 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
Great posing.

5 Likes

May attempt coloring, got some pastels i want to try but just in case Nanaue gets ruined

10 Likes

Have tried making a photo copy and coloring on that?

5 Likes