WB Rumored To Be Screen Testing Three Actors For Gunnverse DCU Supergirl Role

8 Likes

Ooh I’m excited!!!

8 Likes

Saw something about this. Interesting. Exited for her movie. Wonder if she’ll pop up in Supes. :thinking:

8 Likes

Massive grain of salt

9 Likes

Really hoping Sasha Calle is also being considered. I know she was cast under different leadership and was the Kara of a different timeline, but she was still fantastic in the role and it’d be such a shame if she didn’t even get looked at for Woman of Tomorrow

5 Likes

I would just as soon Sasha Calle was kept as Supergirl. She was one of the few things I liked about The Flash.

6 Likes

Supergirl is getting a movie?

6 Likes

She had one 40 years ago.

7 Likes

I remember that movie. I meant a new one. I didn’t know.

6 Likes

Yeah they’re making a movie based on Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow

6 Likes

I’d like to see Meg Donnelly as Supergirl

6 Likes

Fingers crossed its Meg. If its not her then I wish its Emilia

4 Likes

I’d love to see her stay as well, but if not it’s def possible she could come back in cameos. :+1:

5 Likes

If the role is recast then yes, agreed- would love to see Jones in the role. :+1:
But right now this is still all coming from rumor street. Gunn might already have an actor in mind and this story could be red herring material to throw off prying press eyes.

5 Likes

Sasha Calle likely won’t come back, which is such a shame, in my opinion. She was great in The Flash and I wish she’d get a solo movie. Then again, she fits best in the old DCEU so it wouldn’t really work without continuing to tie her to Henry Cavill’s Superman.

5 Likes

Agreed, sadly. I’m thinking her run is finished. And frankly- if there’s only a limited number of DCEU to Gunnverse slots available I’m def voting Gal Gadot as WW over Calle.

6 Likes

If I could only choose one DCEU actor to carry over, it’d be Gal.

6 Likes

Same. :+1:
:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

6 Likes

I have to agree. Gal is the one person from the DCEU they must keep.

7 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left:

8 Likes