đź“ş Watchalong Thursday Fun - DOOM PATROL S1 E9! đź“ş Thursday, January 16th, @5:00pm PT/7:00pm CT/8:00pm ET

:rotating_light:TRIGGER WARNING FOR CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE AND INCEST:rotating_light:

LAST WEEK! Danny! Karen! Doug! LARRY? Maura Lee! Vic. Ri-Ri! And now Jane’s in a COMA.

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works: on
2020-01-17T01:00:00Z , queue up Doom Patrol SEASON 1, EPISODE 9 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, maybe you’re just hungry! Let me make you something! Do you like little bags of croutons?

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

2 Likes

ok now obviously i proudly stand by Watchalong Thursday Fun, conceived by BatJamags and me, but i have to think about the FUTURE and our love for Doom Patrol on days OTHER THAN THURSDAY, so i’m staking out the name, “What the Club.” I’m sorry to everyone who won’t get to use this wonderful and brilliant club name for their clubs, but

thank you for coming to my comment

1 Like

4 HOURS, FUNNERS

please observe the trigger warning above! it’s a very difficult episode!

your friendly no-presh reminders, @JeepersItsTheJamags @CynicalPink @iJest @TornadoSoup!

2 Likes

By the way, this’ll be the last week of unpredictable schedule due to family things. I might be a few minutes late to these going forward, but I’ll at least actually be here.

2 Likes

Also, there was a reason I replied to the comment I did, and I forgot what it was because I rewrote it too many times.

1 Like

You were probably drawn to the wonderful and brilliant club name!

Have you been able to catch up on past episodes?

Not yet, unfortunately. If I can get back here in time, I’ll skim some summaries and catch them later. Otherwise, I’ll have four to watch in preparation for next week.

1 Like

WON OUR

That’s how you say one hour in french

1 Like

Not feeling great so I might miss tonight, but will catch up later in time for next week’s. Have fun everyone :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Will we have a WTF where everyone’s actually here? Find out next week, same WTF time, same WTF channel.

1 Like

Sorry you’re under the weather! You’ll be missed!

@JeepersItsTheJamags I don’t know, it feels like part of our world building, like my Roku crashing

2 Likes

also, in honor of everyone who can’t be here, i’ll do my best not to say anything smart or funny. in fact i’ve been doing that all along. yes. all along.

2 Likes

Hey everyone.
Sorry that you’re not feeling well @CynicalPink ! Get well soon.
I spent my day waiting for my apartment’s maintenance to call me back (they didn’t) for the third week in a row, but on the upside I watched almost all the episodes of Batwoman. :+1:

I am ready to patrol some doom in 32 minutes!

2 Likes

the namesake for one of jane’s personalities we’re going to meet tonight! i don’t like it! but here it is!

sorry you’re getting the runaround from maintenance! but i’m glad you’re here! how do you like batwoman?

WTFifteen minutes!

1 Like

I like it! The story threw me for a few loops. I haven’t reached the end yet but I want to see what happens next.

1 Like

WTFirteen minutes!

1 Like

INCOMlllllllNG

TAKE COVER!j

1 Like