Watch Party | Smallville Season 5 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Thankyou, you too.:slightly_smiling_face:

Will Jonathan run for senator? Find out next week folks!!

1 Like

Aw did I see a glimmer of feelings between Lois and Clark?

1 Like

Bummer. I didnā€™t see the post. Ooops.

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching now.

2 Likes

Whoa, that was quite a brutal start!

2 Likes

Look at the Dukeā€™s of Hazard car. Oh, it is Luke!

2 Likes

This is great. I think the music is Dukeā€™s music.

2 Likes

I never thought Iā€™d see Lois in that scenario.

2 Likes

Lex said good olā€™ boy. Hee hee.

2 Likes

That was a good episode.

2 Likes

Oh that episode! It was so awesome to see John Schneider and Tom Wopat back together for this episode, when they were in the blue dodger, it really brought back my childhood! I was a baby when Dukes of Hazzard started and it ended when I was 7 years old.
On here I have made a Dukes Of Hazzard thread. It was a great fun, clean family show. :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry @JusKris-El! I had something come up. Itā€™s been a crazy fall! I should be in the clear for the rest of the season!!

1 Like

It is okay. It has been crazy. I found out two weeks ago that I actually also had a broken fibula in that accident with the dogs. It was almost three weeks of them not diagnosing it. Iā€™m in an air cast.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, hope you get well soon.

2 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Ouch! omg! could they not see it in the x-rays?

2 Likes

Apparently not. The hospital didnā€™t give the orthopedic office an image, just a report. Orthopedic didnā€™t run one and when I sent a message about the pain and that I thought it was at a minimum a bone bruise, I heard nothing. He looked at it when I went in for the knee, pushed on it and said how does it feel. I said, ā€œLike I want to punch you for pressing on it.ā€ Then they did an x-ray.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Well Iā€™m glad they investigated and found it. Iā€™m glad they listened to you and fixed their oversight.

3 Likes

This week on Smallvilleā€¦

When: November 5, 2023 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 5, Episode 7: Splinter :mending_heart:

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Synopsis

Itā€™s the silver kryptonite episode! What does silver k do? Cause chaos of courseā€¦can Clark save the day before heā€™s responsible for ruining it?

Cast & Crew

Director: James Marshall
Writer(s): Steven S. DeKnight

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette Oā€™Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
James Marsters Milton Fine

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Letā€™s live in the 2005 moment and pretend weā€™ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy it like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

Up, up and press play!

Have your clicking finger on the ā€œplayā€ button and ready for action - weā€™ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let's jam!

Let those credits roll. Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, if itā€™s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes