Watch Party | Smallville Season 3 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Ooooo I would love to see your creation!

1 Like

I’ll either post a photo after I’m done this week or see if I can send one. I’ll be busy for WAL this week too.

2 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: October 29, 2022 4:00 PM

What: Smallville - Season 3, Episode 8: Shattered :performing_arts:

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

Synopsis

Lex seems to have really lost it, and an old foe of Clark’s comes back to haunt! Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director/Writer: Kenneth Biller

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Patrick Bergin Morgan Edge
Lorena Gale Dr. Claire Foster
Kwesi Ameyaw Lex’s Security Guard Darius
Michael Benyaer Assassin
Michael Daingerfield Security Guard
Andy Rukes Surgeon
Donald Fong Factory Owner
Darryl Scheelar Jameson

Trivia

The factory worker Lex threatens, says “Let me go! You’re crazy! I have no idea what you are talking about! Go away!” in Cantonese.
Find more Smallville Trivia in the Loft!

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2003 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

Hey crew! In recognition of the holiday weekend, I’ve moved our WAL to an earlier time to hopefully allow folks to attend festivities in the evening :slight_smile: I hope you can join us at 12pm EST!

Starting in 30 minutes!

5 min!

Up, up, and press play!

I wonder if the face swap came about because they couldn’t book the original actor. Either way, amazing premise lol

Lex is looking a little worse for wear…

Sorry I didn’t see the note. Unfortunately I can’t join at the moment oh boy

1 Like

I think you can add @smallville-fan-club or like that maybe for all of us to see it

1 Like

No worries! I should have tagged the club :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

:sleepy:

1 Like

That’s me crying

1 Like

Still learning! If you get a chance to watch this episode later, its a thriller! Perfect for Halloween weekend!

1 Like

Man Lex’s dad is a big pain in his neck :rofl:

Well this has Lionel written all over it, he’s the only one that can clean up something this fast.

We needed more of these episodes of Lex and Clark solving mysteries together!

Poor Lex! No wonder he ends up evil!