Watch Party | Smallville Season 2 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

You know, Lana’s smile can light up an entire city. So brilliant!

1 Like

They’re all such beautiful people :rofl:

1 Like

I know!

Man, when I’ve been in the country, the folks are friendly, but a lot of them sure as heck don’t look like a Kryptonian or beautiful blondes and brunettes. :joy:

I need to find new country spaces to fly around in. :grin:

1 Like

Well thank you for joining so much Vroom! It was really great to have you here and I’m looking forward to next weeks episode Rosetta!

1 Like

You are most welcome, and I thank you for joining my Supergirl shindig.

YAAS! I haven’t seen that one in so long. :superman:uper-hyped for it. :hugs:

1 Like

Well if there’s another reason to match up with Supergirl episode that was really fun and I love to do it again

2 Likes

I don’t want to spill the beans here, but let me just ask you “What’s so funny about truth, justice and the American way?” :wink: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

:shushing_face:

2 Likes

This week on Smallville…

When: Sunday, July 24, 2022 12:00 AM

What: Smallville - Season 2, Episode 17: Rosetta :milky_way:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

Synopsis

Clark takes a second language class, and he’s a natural. Unfortunately this isn’t going to help on his college application. Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?!

Cast & Crew

Director: James Marshall
Writers: Alfred Gough & Miles Millar

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Sam Jones III Pete Ross
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Christopher Reeve Virgil Swann
Rob LaBelle Fredrick Walden
Barclay Hope Doctor
Joe MacLeod Delivery Guy

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters :face_with_spiral_eyes: and ruined vehicles :sv_crash: to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Reminder of the Rules:

Spoiler Free Watch Party!

Let’s live in the 2002 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

Can't Win If You Don't Play

You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

Dual-Wielding

Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

Let The Credits Roll

Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

A Wrinkle In Time

If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

See you Saturday! :smallville_fan_club:

3 Likes

Clark: What am I doing here?
Swann: Checking in for the next watch along I suppose.
Clark: Why? Out of all watch along, why is this important?
Swann: You won’t find the answer by looking at the star, it’s a journey you have to take, you must follow the next watch along Kal-El, @Bar-El will be waiting.

:superman:

2 Likes

Can’t wait! :superman_hv_3:

3 Likes

One more day to go, I’m going to be busy tomorrow, but I’ll try to make it.
I can still remember the first time I ever saw Christopher Reeves as Superman, I must have been 4 or 5 years old, I just love it, Superman seem like a father figure to me. The scene that really stand out in my memory was the interview at Lois’ Apartment patio. :slightly_smiling_face:
I can also still remember when I first heard of his tragic horse accident, we were having a garage sale, I can remember my Grandpa say, “Did you hear what happen to Superman?” I didn’t realize how serious it was til I saw the news.
I remember watching his first interview since his tragic accident, I really did hope that someday he’ll be able to walk again.
I think that’s why his appearance on Smallville is so special, cause he really is a Superman.

:superman:

3 Likes

Agreed @Reaganfan78. I’m actually really happy to be able to say we as Superman fans have really been lucky to have the majority of the actors who have played the big blue boy scout, be stand up citizens in their own right. It’s really cool when they get the character and have a love for him on their own, and then get to play their hero. I hope Hollywood continues to cast the folks who embody the character, and love him, just like Mr. Reeve did.

3 Likes

30 minutes @SmallvilleFanClub!

2 Likes

I’m all set to go. Here’s a fun fact, had Reeve not passaway after his second appearance, Virgil Swann was suppose to be Jor-el!

3 Likes

I have a rare Saturday off and I’m getting set up now! Looks like I “picked” a perfect episode to come back to. :smiley:

3 Likes

To make sure I didn’t confuse you with my comment, we’re watching Rosetta episode from Season 2.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know – got caught up on the show earlier today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes