Watch Party | Smallville Season 2 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Every Saturday at 8 PM EST the Smallville Fan Club will host a Spoiler Free Watch Party for each episode of season 2!

Where to watch: Smallville is available for streaming on Hulu or by digital download on iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime, or DVD and Blu-ray.

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Schedule:

This thread is too big so the remaining episodes will be on a new thread! Click the link below to get transported to the right place!

THESE ARE SPOILER FREE WATCH PARTIES!
Let’s live in the 2002 moment and pretend we’ve never seen the rest of the series so our new fans can enjoy like we did. Please do not post any spoilers about the future of any characters or plotlines during this event.

:speaking_head: Are you a seasoned Smallville fan and want to discuss these episode including spoilers? Visit any of our other club discussion threads anytime to chat about this episode in the context of the entire series run.

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!
Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

7 Likes

im so excited!

5 Likes

You put emojis next to every episode, how awesome!

I will try to make some of these, with an emphasis on Rosetta (bar-none, my fav S2 episode).

5 Likes

I try to pick one that is a little memento of the episode. :slight_smile: Some are more obvious than others lol

5 Likes

You did a :superman:uper job, Skip! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

I am so excited to finally join, now that I’ve got Smallville the complete series!:grinning:

:smallville_fan_club:

5 Likes

Hello @SmallvilleFanClub, don’t forget tonight episode of Smallville watch along is Season 2, episode 1, called, Vortex.
It’ll start at 5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST. :smiley:
Hope to see you guys tonight.

It’s a twister aftermath!:tornado:

:smallville_fan_club:

2 Likes

Wait, is @Bar-El not hosting???

WHERES @Bar-El?!?!?! WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!?!

References, amirite

2 Likes

She’s on a trip and let me be in charge of the watch along for this and next week. She’ll be back for the March 26 watch along.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh ok!

that’s what they all say…

2 Likes

If you’re worry, I promise you, I now have Smallville DVD, I’ll be watching at the same time without having to rely on my memories like the past watch along, and if you need me to press pause during commercial on hulu, I will.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m not. I was just making a joke. Sorry if I made you think you weren’t cut out for this or something.

2 Likes

We are less then a hour away. :grinning:

2 Likes

We are just 10 minutes away from Smallville watch along.
Friendly reminder we’re in season 2, episode 1, Vortex!:grinning:

1 Like

Surprise! I’m here! Up, up in the sky!

1 Like

Have a safe trip @Bar-El.:grinning:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve got wi-fi and I downloaded the episode so we’ll see how this goes! At least I’ve got you as my ground control to keep this thing going if I lose connection! :grin:

1 Like

Great, hope it goes well.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

5 more minutes to go.

1 Like

Greetings, @SmallvilleFanClub!

I’ll be guest-hosting for @Bar-El tonight, so I hope you’re all ready for the beginning of Season 2 in just…5 (count 'em, 5!) minutes. :superman_hv_4:

Have a great trip, Lady El! See Niagara if you can. :wink:

2 Likes