Watch Party | Smallville Season 2 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

I saw it in 2019, during the DCU Fan Event, and it was indeed awesome to see the home of the Warner Brothers (and Dot, the Warner Sister) in-person.

2 Likes

I almost got to go to fan event, sorry I miss it, were you on DC Daily?

2 Likes

No, I missed that, but I had a lot of fun with assorted folks afterward.

To clarify, the WB studio tour wasn’t part of the Fan Event festivities. It was something I did with a few other members, where we each paid our way. Still a ton of fun, though.

2 Likes

Fifteen minutes crew!

2 Likes

I kept thinking the lady in the green shirt was Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. I kind of figure which guy was Harleyspuddin.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ready to go! :superman_hv_4:

HarleysPuddin was a swell dude. I hope he comes around these parts again.

2 Likes

By Season 2, I slowly started liking Smallville, but still a fan of Enterprise.:grinning:

2 Likes

Yay! :partying_face:

whispers “Why?”

2 Likes

If I ever meet anybody from DC Universe Infinite, I think it would be cool to talk alot of stuff about DC Comics.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Because it just happened. I was a new fan of Star Trek.:grinning:

2 Likes

@Bar-El is your husband a fan of Smallville and DC Comics?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dude, I really hope they do some Fan Event-style stuffs in the coming year. As long as Covid stays low (or better, goes the **** away and never to bother us, ever again), I would think it could happen, especially since CA has shifted into an endemic phase of things, from what I’ve seen (and lowered restrictions on masks, crowds, etc.).

2 Likes

We could all meet up at the Superman Celebration in Metropolis Illinois this summer at the Smallville Nights event!!!

2 Likes

He’s an interested bystander but probably not going to be a dedicated fan in this lifetime lol at least he encourages me to do what I love :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m all set.:grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah!

One thing, however: I don’t have the scratch to pay for that, so could you pay for my tickets, lodging and so on?

Please? I brought you into the MASC, so surely that means you could spend a couple grand on my air travel and the rest, right?

Bar-El crosses her arms and arches an eyebrow

Okay, okay. I had to try at least. :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

Up, up, and press play! :arrow_forward:

2 Likes

Bribery never work.:rofl:

1 Like

Welcome back to school!

1 Like

Lmao if I even go it will be a miracle lol :joy:

2 Likes