Watch Party | Smallville Season 2 | Every Sat. @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

See y’all in a little more than an hour! I’m literally sweating it out in the Chicago airport so I’m ready! :hot_face: Somebody turn the heat off for the love of Clark!

2 Likes

Yup, it’s gonna get very hot soon!
:superman_hv_6:

2 Likes

Crack a window now lol

2 Likes

Glad we’re not watching the episode ‘suspect’ sadly the DVD kept freezing or I’m having a DVD player problem.:frowning:

2 Likes

Oh no! You need a cleaning disc! Do they even make those anymore?

Did your box come with the digital copy too?

2 Likes

I should be able to make this one. We start in 56 minutes, yes?

3 Likes

Correct-a-mundo!

3 Likes

The disc was clean, mostly I think it’s a DVD player. And nope didn’t get any digital.

2 Likes

Awesome pawesome!

finishes reading new books from this week so that he’ll be ready to go when the clock says “Hey, yo!”

3 Likes

I’d probably worn the player out after watching 8 episodes in 1 day!

2 Likes

Aw lame! That’s how live been watching the last 2 WALs. I downloaded the episodes and I’m commenting on my phone as long as WiFi prevails!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

I just ordered season 3 of Smallville on DVD because Hulu is so hideous with all those commercials.

See you folks in October assuming we aren’t all radioactive by then of course.

3 Likes

:superman_hv_6: :fire::hot_face: :notes:Somebody Save Me!:notes:

3 Likes

Los Angeles

I’m at Universal rn

4 Likes

Nice.

I hope $6.08 was a good price for season 3 on DVD used.

3 Likes

Depending on where you’re at on the Uni lot, you might be able to see the WB water tower, as part of Universal is visible from the WB lot.

3 Likes

If there’s no scratch or fingerprints on a disc, then it’s a good deal.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That, and if the box is in good shape.

2 Likes

I remember seeing Warner Brothers tower back in 2011, it was so awesome to see.:smiley:

2 Likes