📺 Watch Party | Smallville Season 1 | Saturdays @ 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club :smallville_fan_club:

Episode 15! I just realized I’ve got a typo in the episode announcement! :scream: I’ll fix that real quick!

3 Likes

Hello @Jared-El_Wayne, it’s episode 15 from the first season. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ok. Am I at the right place for watching and commenting?
4 min. to go, right?

3 Likes

Yup right here in 50 minutes from now.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Last time I saw the giant flower was in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Secret Of The Ooze. That film was a classic!:grinning:

2 Likes

Today episode of Enterprise…Shadow Of P’Jem. That was such a good episode with the return of Andoians! Jeffrey Comb does a great job playing Shran. :grinning:
Love watching Enterprise!
:thinking:Wonder if @Bar-El is a Star Trek fan, if yes which is her favorite series?

3 Likes

I’m not, for whatever reason I just missed the ship on the space stuff and never got into it.

2 Likes

I notice 4 Batman movies are going to Hulu next month, I hope when HBO Max get them back, hope they bring Smallville along with them!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We can only hope!! Which Batman movies are going to Hulu? Should we do a WAL before they go?

2 Likes

5 minutes folks!! Take your chill pill!

3 Likes

I’m here.

Which episode r we on?

4 Likes

Batman 1989, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin 1997. :slightly_smiling_face: No need for watch along, it’s been done many times.

4 Likes

also, turns out verizon lied to us. Our plan has commercials!

3 Likes

15 good sir!

3 Likes

yay! im in!

3 Likes

They were really sneaky, I almost fell for it.

3 Likes

I made my husband watch Batman & Robin just for all the Mr. Freeze puns lol

3 Likes

2 minutes!

2 Likes

:chill: Cold!:grinning:

2 Likes

Okay, paused and ready. :slight_smile:

4 Likes