đŸ“ș Watch Party | Smallville S5 E14: Tomb ⚰ | SUN 10/17 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

pops in, quietly

Teen Titans Go was just added to HBO Max, while still being on Hulu, so maybe Smallville will be added to HBO Max soon? :man_shrugging:

Like they said in the '90s McDonald’s Happy Meal TV ads: “Hey, it could happen!”

pops out, quietly

4 Likes

Hey pop back in here @Vroom! I want to say something, I think you’re right and that’s true! It was great that they added Teen Titans Go!

Here have a Batman Return McDonald’s toy of the Batmobile.:slightly_smiling_face:
401671504_27096469be

3 Likes

I had a lot of fun

3 Likes

pops back in

Indeed. I added it to my HBO Max list, just as soon as I removed it from my Hulu list.

Aww, thanks! :hugs: You know, Batman Returns was the last PG-13 movie McDonald’s made Happy Meal toys for. Parents groups got ***** about the movie, and at McDonald’s for having a child-aimed promotion for it, so McDonald’s swore off Happy Meal toys for PG-13 movies afterward.

Conveniently, those parental groups never protested Toys R Us, Target, Walmart and the like for carrying Kenner’s Batman Returns toys, yet McDonald’s earned their ire. Interesting
:thinking:

Anyway, here’s a Batman Returns goody for you, my friend!

2 Likes

I thinking about rewatching smallville if i get the new 20th anniversary

4 Likes

I’m waiting for mine to ship and I am soooooo excited!! I’ve always wanted the set so it’s really exciting that they did a Blu-ray anniversary box! I’m glad it took me so long to be ready to buy it, kinda worked out perfect!

4 Likes

I have the dvd boxset but want the blu ray

4 Likes