📺 Watch Party | Smallville S5 E14: Tomb ⚰ | SUN 10/17 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

And Lois is out for the second time! Tally #5! And now Clark is K-punched out for #6!

2 Likes

We’re still here.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks! :sweat_smile: They really did horror well in Kansas :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Man everybody having a knockout day!:boxing_glove::martial_arts_uniform:

2 Likes

AND HE DEAD! Also everyone is awake and no headaches or anything, time to rack 'em up tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You will never guess what Clark is doing in the barn…fixing that dang tractor!

2 Likes

And Clana drama!

2 Likes

Why? When does he drive a…is he going to make a baseball field on a farm? That would be awesome!:smiley::baseball:

2 Likes

Maybe before they sold the back 40 lmao

2 Likes

Aw heart to heart with Clark and Mama Kent :heart:

2 Likes

Always a great moment.:grinning::family_woman_boy:

2 Likes

And heart to heart with Clark and Chloe :heart:

For Clark basically being a side character in this episode, these are really some stellar character moments for him. Gotta check who wrote this one…

2 Likes

All star

2 Likes

And our first ever look at Chloe’s mom! Gotta say, them bringing in Lynda Carter later on was amazing!

2 Likes

I must sadly admit that I don’t remember this episode, sound like it was a good one.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You probably blocked it from your memory because it was so traumatizing!

2 Likes

And that’s a Hallmark wrap! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll update our Incident Report with our 6 knockouts!

2 Likes

Oh that was so good! Her acting was so amazing and sad, I can still hear her tell Chloe to wash her hands!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That was fun, this board has always been quiet as a Tomb on weekends, Thankyou for the fun watch along @Bar-El! :smiley:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Nice reference!! I don’t mind if no one shows up. These are a total treat for me so it’s not like I’m losing out on anything :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for popping in and hanging a bit @ManOf78ThousandUsernames @DickGrayson_TheSpookyBoyWonder and @Jurisdiction! :smiley:

Stay spooky my friends!

6 Likes