đź“ş Watch Party | Smallville S5 E14: Tomb âš° | SUN 10/17 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

Welcome to the Smallville Fan Club's

:halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman: :coffin: :halloween_superman:

What: Smallville - Season 5, Episode 14: Tomb -Mummy! :coffin:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

When: October 17, 2021 11:00 PM

Spoiler Alert

This event will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.

Synopsis

Is Chloe seeing ghosts? Is she possessed by a poltergeist? Is there a serial killer afoot??? Then why is the theme of this episode mummies? Well it’s all of the above, plus a mummy! Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Refresh of the series up until this episode!
  • Lex discovered Lionel had his parents murdered to inherit their life insurance so Lionel induced a mental breakdown in Lex to discredit his claims, get him committed to a mental health facility, and have his memory erased.

• Lionel was real bad but lots of stuff has happened to him recently. What you need to know is through contact with a Kryptonian crystal of knowledge Lionel has become the Kryptonian oracle, knows everything about Clark, and is now doing everything in his power to be a better man and protect Clark at all costs, but nobody trusts him yet.

• Jonathan ran for state Senate against Lex and won but died from a heart attack after beating the snot out of Lionel when he confronted him with evidence of Clark’s abilities. :broken_heart: Saddest episode ever :sob: Martha is considering taking Jonathan’s Senate seat via widow’s succession.

• Lionel has always admired Martha and is laying it on thick but Martha doesn’t trust him and doesn’t know he’s the Kryptonian oracle.

• Clark and Lana are dating but on shaky ground. He won’t tell her his secret after time travel shenanigans showed him she dies as a result of knowing. Lana keeps confiding in Lex who is in love with her.

• Clark blames himself for his father’s death and is internalizing most of it. He dropped out of college for the rest of the semester and is taking on the farm responsibilities.

• When he was attending college, his history professor Dr. Milton Fine, turned out to be Brainiac, lots going on there but all you need to know is he was working with Lex and then disappeared and Lex is desperate to find him again.

• Chloe knows Clark’s secret and is part of the inner circle of secret keepers.

• Chloe recently discovered her mom didn’t abandon her family as she thought, but went to an institution for a genetic mental health problem. Chloe told Clark this and she’s been worried about suffering the same fate ever since.

• Chloe has a low-level job at the Daily Planet in the basement writing obituaries and answering phones.

• Chloe and Lana are roommates at Metropolis University.

• Lois lives in the apartment above the Talon where she works.

Cast & Crew

Director: Whitney Ransick
Writer: Steven S. DeKnight

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent]
John Schneider Jonathan Kent (credit only)
Damon Johnson Michael Westmore
Douglas O’Keeffe Dr. Seidel
Leela Savasta Gretchen Winters
Brent Sheppard Detective Berg

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Rules:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

5. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:halloween_superman: The fun continues all month long! Find the schedule to the rest of this month’s events at the Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival!

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!

6 Likes

Good work on this event. Sounds like a lot of effort went into this. No spoilers: I’m not a big Chloe fan, but It’s Smallville. The story always works it’s way out. Not to mention it has it’s own culture. Part of that culture is the opening credits with Remy Zero. @Bar-El

I LOVE YOU Smallville!!
Let the good times roll!!

6 Likes

It echoes in my head practically everytime someone says Smallville lmao
-UlFPg

6 Likes

I’m telling you, there’s a reason why that opening went through all 10 seasons. I’ve gone through all 10 seasons a few times. Sometimes as a binge watch, and at other times just certain seasons.
I do subtitles for opensubtitles.org, and on some of my subtitles I’ve actually subtitled the opening “anthem”, lol.

6 Likes

Anyone that skip the Save me song will be on my blocking list! How can anyone not like the song? It’s way better then Star Trek: Enterprise intro!:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: You sir are a hero!

6 Likes

@Spider-Man78 Most themes are better than Enterprise’s theme. :wink:

Edit: I can make these. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Jurisdiction this is the next Halloween episode and should be fresh in your memory! :smiley:

4 Likes

ill try to make it there!

3 Likes

Happy Spooktacular Sunday Smallville Fans! We have 2.5 hours till we see a mummy and get scared out of our wits!

2 Likes

1 hour left till show time! :smiley:

DsaE

2 Likes

30 minutes!

2 Likes

5 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Up, Up and Press Play!

:play_or_pause_button:

2 Likes

Ok I know some of you wanted to attend but life happens so if you couldn’t make it don’t worry. I’ll still watch and make comments in case anyone pops on and we can always restart then If I’m still solo. :smiley:

2 Likes

-UlFPg

2 Likes

For a club leader I really like your additude of being positive by keep going even if nobody showed up. Probably all sleeping in Tombstone. I just woke up.:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Wait nobody is here :cry:

2 Likes

Aw thanks! That’s my superpower!

2 Likes

You two are lol It’s ok it’s on Hulu and it’s Sunday so its no big :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes