šŸ“ŗ Watch Party | Smallville S4 E8: Spell šŸ§¹ | SUN 10/31 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

Grab your broomsticks folks! About a half hour till showtime!

2 Likes

5 minutes!

2 Likes

Hey my friend @Bar-El !!! I wish I could attend, but Iā€™m getting all the kiddos ready to go trick-or-treatingā€¦
I hope youā€™ve been doing well.
Sure miss all of you guys.

3 Likes

Up, up and press play! :play_or_pause_button:

2 Likes

Hey there @bigblock66!! Have fun out there! Make sure you take all your favorites from your kids haul! Thatā€™s the parent toll! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Never, give a witch her bookā€¦

2 Likes

Kreukā€™s cackle is so good!

2 Likes

And theme song!

2 Likes

Lois being pushy per usual :smiley:

2 Likes

So the Countess can tell someoneā€™s sexual exploits by looking at a strand of their hairā€¦how is that useful at all except right now?

2 Likes

Clarkā€™s reaction is so innocent lmao

2 Likes

As if you care about the legal drinking age Lex! You were a wild child in Metropolis, these farm kids arenā€™t going to get into trouble in a nightclub for instanceā€¦

2 Likes

Can Lana come to my house and curse me to focus at work? I could really use some help :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Itā€™s hocus pocus time!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure this is the lowest rated episode in the series, at least at the time, and I just donā€™t get why. This is such a fun episode!!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right Countess, you tell him! I mean, no, Countess, you evilā€¦

2 Likes

Was that a fish tank full of Cheetos?

2 Likes

Yeah Jason, that was weak.

2 Likes

And K.O. #1 goes to Jason, from a witch pitch out the window!

2 Likes

Whelp so much for just standing there and taking some farm equipment to the faceā€¦

2 Likes