📺 Watch Party | Smallville S4 E8: Spell 🧹 | SUN 10/31 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

Welcome to the Smallville Fan Club's

:halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman: :broom: :halloween_superman:

What: Smallville - Season 4, Episode 8: Spell -Witches! :broom:
Hulu/iTunes/YouTube/Google Play/Vudu/Amazon Prime

When: October 31, 2021 11:00 PM

Spoiler Alert

This event will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.

Synopsis

It’s the best episode in Smallville history, the homage to Hocus Pocus (1993)!
Lana, Chloe and Lois are possessed by a coven of ancient witches bent on obtaining power. Clark discovers his invulnerability doesn’t hold up to magic.
Chaos ensues…can Clark save the day?

Refresh of the series up until this episode!

This text will be hidden

Cast & Crew

Director: Jeannot Szwarc
Writers: Steven S. DeKnight

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang/Margaret Isobel Thoreaux
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Erica Durance Lois Lane/Brianna Withridge
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan/Madelyn Hibbins
Jensen Ackles Jason Teague
John Glover Lionel Luthor (credit only)
Annette O’Toole Martha Kent
John Schneider Jonathan Kent
William S. Taylor Mr. Jacobson
Mark Acheson Magistrate Wilkins
Lara Gilchrist Madelyn Hibbins
Melanie Papalia Brianna Withridge
Tim Niverth Young Party Guest
Micah Gardener Party Guest (uncredited)

We will keep track of all the unconscious characters and ruined vehicles to add to the Smallville Incident Report!

Rules:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a way to access the episode and a DCUI membership to interact during the watch along.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone or computer for comments, and the big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action - we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. LET THE CREDITS ROLL – Who would want to skip that Remy Zero anthem anyway?

5. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the timestream you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute.
    For example, it it’s XX:15pm then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

:halloween_superman: The fun continues all month long! Find the schedule to the rest of this month’s events at the Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival!

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!

8 Likes

i thought we weren’t doing WAL’s until October 16

8 Likes

where will this watch party come on here or HBO max?

6 Likes

@Bar-El ?

4 Likes

wdym

4 Likes

will the watch party be on here

5 Likes

yeah, but the show is on a streaming service, not here

4 Likes

what streaming service

4 Likes

Yes the Season 1 WALs will start on the 16th, right on the anniversary :smiley: These are some specially selected Halloween type episodes just for the month of October :smiley: I’ll be posting the season 1 WALs s:eyes:n! :smiley:

6 Likes

Hulu has the entire series for streaming :smiley:

6 Likes

I don’t have hulu
I wanna seei t on here

6 Likes

Smallville is (sadly) not on HBO Max, it’s on Hulu.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I know I wish we could do that! Unfortunately access to the show is our one major limiting factor for these watch party events!

6 Likes

now that is crazy tho,

6 Likes

Alright my Spooktacular Smallville Festivalgoers! This Sunday is the final Halloween themed episode and it’s THE BEST one! Prepare for the Hocus Pocus homage with 3 witches and one alien! It’s bound to be a wicked time!

:broom: :broom: :broom: :alien:

3 Likes

Sleep tight children, for tomorrow looks to be frightful!

5 Likes

My wife and I will be at Barnes & Noble then…alas

3 Likes

That sounds like a wonderful trip! You guys have any good book recommendations? My friend wants to start up her bookclub and we need recommendations

2 Likes

I wonder. My wife mainly gets books about gardening and birds (but reads a lot of fantasy novels online from our local libraries). I mainly pick up science fiction and history / war.

I’ll send you a note on Discord of the recent stuff she’s been reading.

I really enjoy book clubs when I join them, broadens the old mind.

3 Likes