šŸ“ŗ Watch Party | Smallville S4 E8: Spell šŸ§¹ | SUN 10/31 @ 7PM EST | Super Spooktacular Smallville Festival | Smallville Fan Club

Whelp Clark is out! K.O. #2 is Mr. Kent thanks to some super power stealing from the Countess!

2 Likes

Oh real convincing Clark, you should be better at lying by now! Itā€™s season 4 already!

2 Likes

At least Jason is being smart about it, of course this is Smallville so weā€™re not going with Jasonā€™s plan!

2 Likes

See if you hadnā€™t taken the time to monologueā€¦

2 Likes

Well that was a very short age :rofl:

2 Likes

And thatā€™s 4 knockouts! Lana, Lois, Chloe and Clark! Told you we were going to get some tallies this episode!

2 Likes

Martha sounds impressed lmao

2 Likes

@Vroom! Evil Dead reference!!

3 Likes

Lex with the truth bomb! And some mature dialogue, that he will turn around and ignore later!

3 Likes

Yeah Lana itā€™s Kryptonanian and I can read it because Iā€™m an alien. See how easy that was Clark!!!

3 Likes

And thatā€™s a wrap folks!! :smiley:

3 Likes

We just got back, what did we miss? Iā€™ll read.

4 Likes

3 Likes

A day late and a dollar short. LOL. Just finished re-watching this. I love the breaking of scissors and the reference to Lois not being a virgin. I always think of Hocus Pocus when watching this episode.

2 Likes

Hey @Don-El! It was a doozy! Magic and raving parties, magic potions and non stop piano playing. :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry Iā€™ve been missing out but I just got everything back in order cuz I couldnā€™t before I could access the community but I couldnā€™t read comics so I had to start over and now I can access both I lost all my previous history on the community side of it

2 Likes

Oh no! Maybe a @Moderator can help you get into your old account!

2 Likes