đź“ş Watch-Along đź“ş: Young Justice: Outsiders! Friday, January 25th @5pmPST/8pmEST

The time has come, Outsiders- the last three episodes before an excruciating 4ish months of clock-watching!

For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, you absolutely must come experience this mid-season finale with us! And if you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans. You know what the say: “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Young Justice: Outsiders S3 E010-12 Watch-Along. That’s right, we’ll be watching ALL THREE released episodes! Please allow each to play through naturally to allow us to stay on the same timecode.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice: Outsiders on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, January 25th, @5pm PST/8pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question; read below!

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Young Justice: Outsiders.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please allow each one to play through naturally (do not skip the end credits), so we all remain on the same timecode.

3a) A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

3b) WARNING: SPOILER RISK – This time discrepancy will put you at risk for spoilers. You have been warned!

1. SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST – These episodes will have premiered before the Watch-Along, so for some this can be a chance to watch a second time.

4a) DON’T BE A SPOILER RISK INCARNATE – If you ARE watching the episode for the second time, do NOT actively spoil events for others watching!

1. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

We’re so excited to carve our groove into the couch and hang out in the proverbial living room with you all – Come share your mid-season thoughts, reactions, fears and tears with your fellow community!

10 Likes

Finally this is out some people were worried.

3 Likes

With the last 2 edition we’ve seen baby Damien and baby Jon will we get a Super Sons spin-off🤔 I’m not opposed to the idea

2 Likes

I am so excite! Must remind myself to click the “watch credits” button this time.

2 Likes

I had to skip last week’s WAL for YJ but this one is a must.

4 Likes

Just one day left!

2 Likes

Mid season finale!!! I don’t know how I will be able to survive with YJ!!

2 Likes

The Doom Patrol will comfort you. Swamp Thing can help too.

4 Likes

Perhaps if they announce the Season 4 renewal, the wait for June would be easier.

6 Likes

Doom Patrol is going to be AWESOME!!!

8 Likes

is this page, the page we are going to be at for the comments?

3 Likes

@jedimaster1990, it is. You comment here and watch the show on another device (or you can do both on a computer but it could be tricky).

2 Likes

Aren’t there four episodes releasing tomorrow? Will the watch-along only entail 10-12 and not 13?

2 Likes

That’s a good point and it does seem to be the proverbial pickle that won’t fit in the jar ATM.

In any event, I imagine it’s all four episodes.

4 Likes

@CWDCTVFAN, you’re 100% right! Unfortunately I can’t edit the WAL post >.<

2 Likes

Honestly I just need some flash screen time

2 Likes

13 hours left! I’m obsessed, just a little. We’ll definitely be feeling the mode once it’s over though. I’m trying to stay whelmed.

3 Likes

Waiting for that Season 4 Announcement >=(

3 Likes

When do the new episodes actually drop, as in 12AM EST, 12AM PST or later on sometime Friday? I ask this because I know with Netflix, they drop their content at 12AM PST for all intents most of the time. I haven’t even watched episode 1 yet, I’m just going to binge the entire 1st half of the season, but if they are going to drop soon then I can start catching up now, if not (as in won’t drop until 5PM PST) then I can just wait.

1 Like

They are accessible early Friday morning. About 7am or so or earlier.

1 Like