📺 Watch-Along 📺: Young Justice: Outsiders! Friday, January 25th @5pmPST/8pmEST

2 hours until the episodes drop! I might have to watch these early today, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do the watch-along tonight. Some things came up this weekend. But I’ll be here if I can, otherwise I’ll be here ghosting you in spirit.

1 Like

I usually miss this each week on accident but I am setting an alarm this time

1 Like

Ugh, Ok guys and gals help an old man figure this out :rofl: I jumped on the TV late last Friday 8pm est (Typical Rippa). Then I logged into here (Website). I could not find a chat session open to chime in so I cried (a lil) and then moved on and binge all three. When they say chat a long, is it something real time or posting comments here​:v:

1 Like

Injustice outsider is off the hook

1 Like

@jacdarippa, we post comments in this very thread :slight_smile: It’s a unique way to chat, but we make it work. Essentially you’ll want to bookmark this thread and come back to it at 8pm EST.
Dry those tears, hopefully you can make it tonight!

Do anyone have a fb

1 Like

Testing for tonight💗

1 Like

It worked, @aqueoustransmitter.51168!

1 Like

Nice upgrade, @MellowYellow :slight_smile: Just about an hour before we launch!

1 Like

50 minutes left! It’s the final countdown!

2 Likes

:notes:The final countdoooown​:notes:… 30 minutes!!

1 Like

Hmm let’s do this lol I got home in time!

1 Like

can’t wait

1 Like

I’m trying my hardest but I can’t get in touch with anyone but I’m asking how do I get DC to check out my comic #unMartian. I created the story that I think is brilliant and the illustrations and even the musical soundtrack myself. And if I can get them to invest in the story which I know they will because it’s great I could take it further please help me. Please google unMartian!

2 Likes

Yaaay glad you could join us @Dcgoddessofmayhem!

1 Like

@unMartian18, the best way to get your work seen by DC is by doing portfolio reviews at conventions!

1 Like

15 minutes friends, 15 minutes!

1 Like

12 more minutes! :grinning:

12 minutes!!! Sorry @Applejack I just had to!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to watch the final four, wonder if we’ll see Lobo again?

2 Likes