šŸ“ŗ Watch-Along šŸ“ŗ: Young Justice: Outsiders! Friday, January 11th @5pmPST/8pmEST

Iā€™m so excited!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m so excited and I just canā€™t hide it, so I watched the new episodes this morning. I will eagerly rewatch them during the WaL too =)

4 Likes

I stayed up all night thinking that it would come at 5 in the morning or that it would come out at 1am!! How wrong was I

1 Like

Guys, gUyS. THE REFERENCES. I couldnā€™t wait to watch, but like

1 Like

So psyched for WaL!

1 Like

Only 1 hour and 40 minutes left!!

2 Likes

Sends everyone virtual coffee or tea :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Mmmmm, delicious data brewā€¦

1 Like

Oh boy, digital caffeine! Thanx!

When do the pizzas get here?

2 Likes

@Vroom, I- thought YOU were supposed to order the pizzasā€¦

2 Likes

Haha, I was gonna get a pizza earlier but sadly didnā€™t. Started feeling a little sick, didnā€™t think a pizza would help matters. I did go to the grocery store and buy a pizza Lunchable, though~

2 Likes

*Grabs a coffee *
Getting pumped for the WAL!
:coffee::dancer:

1 Like

@iJest, I was too! I actually got a little worried, but then I saw you and Vroom and LadyWonder and suddenly felt much better. So coffee it will be!

2 Likes

I forgotten about it but itā€™s finally almost time. Less than an hour to go

1 Like

Iā€¦orderedā€¦I ordered the pizzas. Itā€™s cool, just relaaaax. Mmmkay? Mmmkay.

hops into his car and peels out, Simpsons style, to the nearest quality pizza joint

3 Likes

Red Hooded Ninja. Lol

1 Like

If he comes back with steamed hams I am going to be very upset.

2 Likes

Heya @dds2001!

@Applejackā€¦you are just too much fun. =)

brings in stacks of pizzas and a variety of beverages that will please everyone Okay, dig in! Donā€™t let Fuller have too much to drink though, otherwise heā€™ll wet the bed. Uncle Frank doesnā€™t get any pizza on account of his prior jerkiness. He and Buzz can share a Clark bar.

2 Likes

Hello all, I just have to say what makes being snowed in for the weekend a little bit better is YJ watch-along! Bring it! :boom:

1 Like