đź“ş Watch-Along đź“ş: Young Justice: Outsiders! Friday, January 11th @5pmPST/8pmEST

Welcome back, Outsiders! Last week’s Watch-Along was a huge success and a ton of fun. If you weren’t able to make it, we’d love to see you this Friday!

For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is the perfect time to see what all the hoopla is about. And if you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans. You know what the say: “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Young Justice: Outsiders S3 E04-06 Watch-Along. That’s right, we’ll be watching ALL THREE released episodes! Please allow each to play through naturally to allow us to stay on the same timecode.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice: Outsiders on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, January 11th, @5pm PST/8pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question; read below !

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Young Justice: Outsiders.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please allow each one to play through naturally, so we all remain on the same timecode.

3a) A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

3b) WARNING: SPOILER RISK – This time discrepancy will put you at risk for spoilers. You have been warned!

1. SECOND VERSE, SAME AS THE FIRST – These episodes will have premiered before the Watch-Along, so for some this can be a chance to watch a second time.

4a) DON’T BE A SPOILER RISK INCARNATE – If you ARE watching the episode for the second time, do NOT actively spoil events for others watching!

1. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

We’re so excited to dust off the couch and hang out in the proverbial living room with you all - Come share your thoughts, reactions, fears and tears with your fellow community!

20 Likes

Really enjoyed last week, psyched for this one!

3 Likes

It was so much fun having you @YJFangirl7481!! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts this week :smiley:

1 Like

Loved last week’s. I’m looking forward to this one even more.

1 Like

I’m going to say it: YJ is the best show I have ever watched.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the new episodes. I’m hoping we get more of Barbara. She was so mysterious in the first three episodes.

3 Likes

@Vroom, yay! So glad you can make it again!
@Redhood.55520, you went there.
@nu52, same- it’s so great seeing more Babs on the service. I might be biased.

3 Likes

You know me, I’ll be there or plan to be there

1 Like

I want to join

1 Like

@Vroom I want to join

1 Like

@ttcoolthomas, you’re welcome to join! The more the merrier =)

Applejack is our MC :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I will be back for this

1 Like

Hope y’all have fun! I won’t be able to join since I’ll be at work.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching for this thread all week :joy:

3 Likes

I’m really excited and hope we SEE Babs this week. Also, what is Batman planning?

4 Likes

@RollingThunder06, I have too…:joy:

3 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Maybe Babs and Dick are secretly married!

1 Like

I’ll be here Friday

1 Like

I’m so excited

2 Likes