šŸ“ŗ Watch-Along šŸ“ŗ: Young Justice: Outsiders! Friday, January 11th @5pmPST/8pmEST

Here we go again, guys!
Let the countdown begin: :hourglass_flowing_sand:

7 Likes

22 Hours!

5 Likes

I missed you guys <3

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what will happen next! :grin: Last week episodes looked like a animated version of Mission Impossible!!!

5 Likes

What should I get on my pizza tomorrow?

2 Likes

Extra cheese and peppioniā€™s.

4 Likes

@iJest, where do you get your pizza? I was very very close today to purchasing a $5 Walmart ā€œfreshā€ square pizzaā€¦meat lovers, smelled ok to Gramps!

3 Likes

I never understood how watch alongs work? How do we watch and interact with different time zones and different individual time free ? If I knew how they work I might be more willing to join

1 Like

@Vroom, sounds good to me!
@Don-El, I usually donā€™t go to chains for pizza (not saying I havenā€™t though, Iā€™ll eat anything) but I alternate between a few different local shops. If thereā€™s one thing my city is not short on, itā€™s pizza places.
@Pumpkinking, what we do is all press play at the same time. If youā€™re on the east coast, itā€™s 8pm. For PST itā€™s 5pm, etc. If you want to tell us in a very general sense where you are, we can figure it out for you.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait this will be my first watch along

2 Likes

hopefully Iā€™ll be able to make it this time. I was too busy cleaning up the streets of Gotham.

4 Likes

Can wait for young justice

1 Like

For people wondering what Batman gots planned is most likely his new bat family or the belfry , or like in the comics Batman was one of the founders of the outsiders

1 Like

Omg did not expect these two characters to show up , Iā€™m soooo hype about the last couple episodes and the rest to come the wait was so worth it!!!:fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

The world building is so good. And the intro of the new characters . So good

2 Likes

:rotating_light:Reminder, Friends!:rotating_light:
Any spoilers posted in advance of tonightā€™s Watch-Along on this thread will be deleted to protect the innocent. Thank you for your cooperation.
T-minus 7 hours and 8 minutes to go! :heart:

3 Likes

@dckid13, oooh, welcome!! Canā€™t wait to hang :slight_smile: Please let us know if you have any questions, itā€™s a little tricky to get used to!

Young Justice, give us BluePulse!:two_men_holding_hands:

tumblr_p1f24fNP6B1w8w3xyo9_500.gif

4 Likes

All I have to say is, episode 6 is amazing!

3 Likes

I AM SO EXCITED!! YJ IS MY FAVORITE SHOW!! I HAVENT WATCHED THESE EPSIODES AND AM SAVING MY EXCITMENT FOR TYE WATCH A LONG

3 Likes