WATCH-ALONG! PREMIERE Stargirl S1, E1 Watch-Along! MONDAY, MAY 18th @6PM PST/9PM EST

Just over 10 minutes left before the Premiere! Anyone else so excited that you can barely stand it?

4 Likes

Iā€™m definitely looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry, Iā€™ve been called in to work and have to miss the watch-along :(. Have a blast! I canā€™t wait to watch it!

2 Likes

SPOILER ALERT!!! :grin:I really enjoy every bit of this episode and canā€™t wait to watch it again and again and again!

2 Likes

Oh no! Weā€™ll definitely miss you! See you next week though! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry you have to miss the watch along, hope you enjoy the show when you get a chance to watch it.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

With out spoiling anything. This new DC Universe show Stargirl definitely has a different atmosphere from the previous shows: Titans, Doom Patrol, and Swamp Thing. And that what makes it great and unique.

After watch it went straight review it cuz it left that big of impression on me

4 Likes

OMGā€¦5 Minutes!

3 Likes

Star-ting in 5 minutes!

4 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell have you watch this episode?

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to give this a go.

3 Likes

Good man!

3 Likes

I have not! I try to not watch any episodes of our Originals before the Watch-Along. It doesnā€™t always work out, but I try!

5 Likes

Is everyone READY???

7 Likes

Huzzah!

As much as I love the Harley Quinn Watch-alongs, thereā€™s so much goodness crammed in every episode and so much to comment on.

I like these longer shows. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We all get the watchalong pin.

2 Likes

Yup ready!

2 Likes

WiFi donā€™t fail me now!!!

4 Likes

Got here in time!!

4 Likes

Are we all SET???

8 Likes