WATCH-ALONG! PREMIERE Stargirl S1, E1 Watch-Along! MONDAY, MAY 18th @6PM PST/9PM EST

The effort they put into making this show is incredible… i can see where they moved the money to from the other dc shows and movies :sweat_smile: but I’m loving what I’m seeing

3 Likes

There’s so much that I can say about this show on how good it is… im soo impressed on how it actually came out, I remember feeling excited when the JSA first showed up on legends of tomorrow and I’m just as excited to see more in this show… this show did everything right, bravo :clap:!

3 Likes

Cool!!

2 Likes

Great Pilot! Can’t wait for next week’s episode one question tho, this episode was 53 minutes long. Is the DC app going to release a longer version of the episode than the CW?

2 Likes

What an amazing pilot for Stargirl! Seriously, loved everything from the cast to the action! I can tell this is gonna be a great series. Looking forward to Ep 2!

Also, Brainwave was awesome! I can’t wait to meet the rest of the villains!

4 Likes

Another solid show from DC Universe. There is such a good mix of humor, action, and character development right from the beginning. I was not really too hyped for this show beforehand as I was not super familiar with the character, but I am going to be checking this out every week now for sure!

3 Likes

Setting a timer for this! I’m glad there’s a watch-a-long because the schedule should help keep me from watching while I’m supposed to be working.

2 Likes

Oy! I really want to watch the premiere now before the Q&A, but I guess I’ll wait to watch it with you guys and gals!

2 Likes

This is the first original I’ve been interested in watching and I really enjoyed it. I hope it’s not the last DC show that isn’t OW THE EDGE personified.

1 Like

It’s going to be interesting how the story begins and how it establish itself before we see it cross itself with the likes of Flash Supergorl Batwoman and Superman And Lois I’m sure that Brec Bassinger Amy Smart and the rest of the cast will go well

1 Like

Watched the episode earlier but definitely watching again with the community. Such a great first episode. I didn’t want the episode to end

4 Likes

No harm in watching it twice! :wink: Welcome, can’t wait to watch with you!

2 Likes

Yes, our version is uncut and uninterrupted on 4k :slight_smile: Stargirl will be slightly trimmed to accommodate commercial time on CW.

12 Likes

That was a great start to the series! Feeling the same way I felt with the Flash premiere, can’t believe they are treating the source material as well as they are. I loved seeing most of the JSA in the flashback setup. One thing I wish they would tackle is the merging of two separate characters (The Star Spangled Kid and Starman.) and the various iterations of the gravity rod/cosmic rod/cosmic staff. Hope to see more of Solomon Grundy and by extension Golden Age Green Lantern/Alan Scott too.

2 Likes

This is going to be my fist time doing a watchalong.
I’m excited!

1 Like

Happy Monday and, more importantly, Stargirl Premiere Day!

We’ve got 30 minutes until showtime! :stars:

5 Likes

Ouch.:fearful: Let’s try this again…
:grinning:Hello everybody, I’m here and ready for Stargirl watch along!

3 Likes

Really excited to see the premier with everyone :grin:

3 Likes

Want to know what’s great about this show? It’s a family show! Finally no TV-MA show here.:grinning:

5 Likes

Love me some Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing, but it’s a nice change of pace for sure

3 Likes