WATCH-ALONG! PREMIERE Stargirl S1, E1 Watch-Along! MONDAY, MAY 18th @6PM PST/9PM EST

WATCH-ALONG! PREMIERE Stargirl S1, E1 Watch-Along! MONDAY, MAY 18th @6PM PST/9PM EST

The wait is finally over! Stargirl is officially here!

Join us as we start on this wonderful journey of Courtney Whitmore becoming Stargirl and assembling her team of Superheroes.

To get you hyped up even more, check out the DC Universe trailer for Stargirl!

Please read on below to prepare yourself for how this works:

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: Stargirl Season 1, Episode 1

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Stargirl on a big screen. So there, too.

When: Monday, May 18th, at 6p PST/9p EST

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Stargirl.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

22 Likes

:grinning:I’m first in line and can’t wait! I’ve waited over a year for this!

10 Likes

I am super excited about this. After listening to Laura Jean Shannon’s Q and A, I am excited to see Geoff’s vision come to life. This will be such a great show, and I can’t wait to watch it with the community!

5 Likes

I’m planning to be here! The trailer is fantastic. Can’t wait to watch it with the community :partying_face:

6 Likes

I find it awesome that stargirl is starting as the rest of the cw dc shows ends

4 Likes

I’m going to try to trick my wife into watching it with me!

6 Likes

I’m new to the character but I’m excited to watch this with my family.

4 Likes

Hi there, @analoguesignal! Welcome to our Community!

I hope you will join us on Monday night as we watch the premiere of Stargirl together! All information about our Watch-Along can be found in the thread above!

3 Likes

Yay, this show looks like it will be amazing. The old comics are great, will try to be here!

3 Likes

Watch alongs are a quarantine mood when you want to watch with someone else!

6 Likes

@MissGsptlsnz BIG MOOD. Don’t get me wrong, my dogs are great company but terrible conversationalists.

4 Likes

Hey Stranger! This is gonna be good!

3 Likes

Hoot! Hoot! Hope you both make it here Monday!

3 Likes

I’ve recently started reading Jsa 1999 run. I can’t wait to see so many incred characters.

1 Like

Same. Don’t know anything about her rn. I’m semi familiar with the jsa tho.

1 Like

puts a replica of Stargirl’s staff in his chair to save his spot in line

Like that dude said in Superman II: “This is gonna be good!”

3 Likes

Might not be able to make the watchalong later tonight cuz of work but with what I’m seeing with all the Easter eggs!!! This show is already starting out strong :muscle:

2 Likes

That first scene was amazing!!!

2 Likes

I think I’ll be able to make this! I haven’t done a watchalong in a while.

4 Likes

Watch it last night and I enjoy every bit of it. This may be my favorite series on DC Universe, along with DC All-Star game.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes