đź“şWatch-Alongđź“ş Krypton Season 2 Episode 1: MON, 6/24 @5pm PST/8pm EST

For two weeks only, DC Universe will be showcasing the first episode of Krypton, Season 2! To celebrate, we’ll be conducting a very special Watch-Along this Monday, June 24th!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, read on to learn more.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: KRYPTON, Season 2, Episode 1

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching Krypton on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Monday, June 24th @5pm PST/8pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access KRYPTON.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 5:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Gather 'round, and hear the tale of an unlikely hero from a bygone world!

4 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Now with accuracy!

2 Likes

Dang, wish I hadn’t gone and watched it today, I would have loved to participate in the watch along. To everyone in the watch along though, I’m excited for you, it’s really great :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, I heard a rumor that there will be another Watchalong right after this one for the second episode…but to join that one you would have to record it via cable, Dish or purchase a copy from Amazon or iTunes etc…

5 Likes

I’m ready for a watch along, purchased a season pass from Amazon.

5 Likes

reserves a seat next to Nyssa

5 Likes

The ep 2 one is in the TV movies and game room

3 Likes

Just finished watching the 2nd episode on SYFY and Krypton’s version of Lobo is badass and awesome, it’s great!!

4 Likes

Less than 8 hours to go!

2 Likes

dusts his DVR, then puts a rose in glass vase next to it

Fancy.

5 Likes

I’m a huge DC Fan

3 Likes

I can’t wait!! I’ve been binge watching S1 again so it is fresh in my mind and to keep me from sneaking in this episode before tonight!

2 Likes

Careful with that vase, Eu-Vroom!

3 Likes

Only 30 minutes to go!!! Wheeee!

3 Likes

:comet::comet::comet:

1 Like

The Mods are all sitting in the meeting room
PPB walks in
Mods: PPB you know we love you and care about you.
PPB: what is this a F* intervention!
Mods: your addicted to Krypton PPB you’ve been on it all day!
PPB: I can quit whenever I want!
*uses vines to subdue them all as she laughs uncontrollably “Kneel before Zod!”

2 Likes

Clearly there’s been a leak.

2 Likes

I can neither confirm or deny that those events happened exactly like that.

2 Likes

Jokes aside, are you obsessed with Krypton now, PPB?