📺Watch-Along📺 Krypton Season 2 Episode 1: MON, 6/24 @5pm PST/8pm EST

:joy: Hey Applejack & PPB hope y’all have been well.
Y’all ready for the Main Man?

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of Krypton Season 2 yet, I am VERY ready. Have you already seen this episode, @AquamonC137?

2 Likes

I am not Obsessed!!! Just because I’ve just about memorized the lines to all of Season 1 means NOTHING! I just have a really good memory. sweeps out of the room yelling, “We never ask for mercy!”

2 Likes

And on that note…15 more minutes, Guilded & Rankless!

2 Likes

:frowning: @AJ yes I couldn’t help myself scratches neck I bought the Season on Amazon. did the same thing for the first season after the 3rd eps. I think.

2 Likes

How does it measure up for you against the CW shows?

2 Likes

oh Rankless are going to be joining gross. sticks up his noise

1 Like

Oh my goodness, such an artistocrat!

2 Likes

Those Guilded always thinks they’re better. hurumphs

2 Likes

As is my style lately, I just inhaled a bunch of Cheez-its and iced tea. I feel fully prepared.

Oh man its in DCU league to me. I love the flash with all my heart when its on point. I buy the season’s even. but had to bail on the the others. 22 eps. is to much filler and unnecessary drama. Steve Amel prob spelled that wrong, is great but I feel they shld have ended with the conclusion of 3rd season. I love supergirl in the comics but the show is just a little to preachy for me. Im glad they are going strong though, and respect ppl opinion if they like them but Im just a Flash watcher myself.
Also bailed on LoT after 2nd season. season 1 was great I’ll watch anything with Savage in it though. DCU show’s & Krypton are leaps and bounds better and I don’t even really consider the CW to be in the same League. Sorry long answer.

2 Likes

Alright, Guilded and Rankless, you know the drill! We have 5 minutes to go, so grab your drinks and snacks, get comfy, and remember Watch Everything, Skip Nothing!

No sorries, that’s exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. I’ve heard that feedback about Supergirl a lot from other people, it’s a divisive show. For me I like Legends of Tomorrow most because it’s so irreverent.

2 Likes

I already ate my snacks :frowning:

1 Like

I’m finding snacks. I’ll be back

3 Likes

OoOOOooh! JL!

1 Like

Here…

1 Like

We…

1 Like

GOOO!!!