WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN SEASON FINALE - S1 E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 21st @6PM PST/9PM EST

Looking forward to see the season finale, I do feel sorry for @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell for having to see her favorite character get kill off at the end of last week episode, hopefully they’ll find some way to bring Ivy back to life. :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

5 Likes

I’m ready for this episode

5 Likes

7 Likes

Dang, I knew it would come back soon but I was thinking something like May or June, but April? Awesome. :smiley:

5 Likes

30 minutes until showtime!!

5 Likes

Yep, April! Check out the thread here!

4 Likes

Ready and waiting!

8 Likes

Awesome room, @hashtag-goodtobejo!

5 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Damn, I am both humbled and in awe of that fanboy room. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Now would probably be the perfect time to show off my Harley Shrine:

8 Likes

Your room is epic.

1 Like

Makes me want to play I Spy :smiley:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That is the ultimate shrine!

3 Likes

15 minutes, ya’ll!

3 Likes

If Harley come back in April, does that means we won’t have that many episodes of Stargirl? :frowning:

2 Likes

Just be happy that Harley comes back on April :smirk:

4 Likes

I don’t have that answer for you, @Penguinfan78, but you know where to look when we do have any news to share! :wink:

4 Likes

We won’t be gettin Stargirl in that period, but instead DC All-Stars, where a group of people play in one of the old school D&D style games based on the DC universe. We’re likely going to either see Stargirl after Harley, or one will be on one day and the other will be on another, like what we saw with Young Justice and I believe Doom Patrol.

3 Likes

They haven’t released the calendar of shows yet so there’s no way to know for sure. I wish we had more information too.

2 Likes