WATCH-ALONG! HARLEY QUINN SEASON FINALE - S1 E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, FEB 21st @6PM PST/9PM EST

My guess is we’ll either get Stargirl shortly after Harley or it will run concurrently with another show. Since we don’t have an official air date though it’s anyone’s guess

1 Like

Pretty cool, if you ever make another an ivy shrine would be cool too :sunglasses::metal:t5:

2 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that DC is trying to avoid my question? Oh well, I’m just thankful for what we have and looking forward to all star game after Harley!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, with that said, I’ll just have to take some pics of my shrine until @hashtag-goodtobejo gets a chance to make theirs!

5 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

If they ever catch on to how awesome she is and give Ivy her own book I’d be all about it!!!

3 Likes

Please do :poisonivy_hqas:

2 Likes

Nope, no avoiding, @Penguinfan78. I really don’t have any answer for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES!!! We NEEEEED to see!!!

3 Likes

DC: He’s asking too many question…take care of him :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll make it a point to take some pics and show it off for y’all!

7 Likes

DC Ninjas showing up to @Penguinfan78’s house like

3 Likes

I’m being hunted down by DC?! Uh-oh help!:frowning:LOL! What a thriller!:laughing:

4 Likes

Yay!!!

1 Like

So exciting! I would love to share my collection, but unfortunately it’s kinda scattered all around at the moment :grimacing: The joy of living in a small space and being a collector :smile:

5 Likes

Plz before the end of the finale :star_struck:

2 Likes

So far the second episode of Harley is my favorite episode.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I know I won’t be able to before the end of the finale, but I WILL take pics over the weekend, upload a special post, and tag as many fine folks as I can.

7 Likes

Speaking of thriller :smirk:

2 Likes

I need a rewatch to pick a fav!

4 Likes