đŸ“șWatch-AlongđŸ“ș Doom Patrol S1 E15- LAST ONE! Friday, May 24th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

I have not watched this episode yet, it’s very hard to not be spoiled. What about you?

2 Likes

Nope, haven’t watched it either. Wanted to keep the suspense and watch it all together! And, of course I made it - Crock-Pots are the best!

3 Likes

Hi Applejack, hi PPB! I just grabbed a slice of pizza and coffee. :pizza: :coffee: And I never caved today so I also haven’t watched the episode yet. I’m very eager to have my mind blown.

3 Likes

Hay hey everyone @Applejack good looking out Excited?!

2 Likes

Mmm
pizza and coffee. That’s actually what I had for breakfast this morning, iJest!

Hey Res! I’m excited and dreading it all at the same time
all the emotions!

3 Likes

I watching for the second I couldn’t help it but damn the making my arms shivery feelings from this episode

3 Likes

Alright everyone
15 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Aside from only the marshmallows from Lucky Charms, pizza and coffee is the best breakfast!!

3 Likes

iJest have you tried the Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes yet? Oh my goodness
sooo good!

2 Likes

@PPB such a coincidence I don’t it I had two cold slices and cups this am No foolin

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m back now (had to step away earlier). So this is it for Doom Patrol Season 1! I watched it this morning, I’m looking forward to the re-watch with all you wonderful people!

I love DCU Watch-Alongs =)

4 Likes

@Res - best breakfast ever, right?!?

2 Likes

Omg what that sounds like a dream come true.

3 Likes

Hey JL! Glad you made it back in time!

3 Likes

Heya Res, heya @JL! Stepped away to reset my router- What do we say to bad internet connections? NOT TODAY.

4 Likes

iJest - it really is a childhood dream that we can savor as adults.

4 Likes

@JLSWMM yeah watched this afternoon good seeing a big turnout this episode gave me goosebumps where it went in re comics!

4 Likes

10 minutes!!!

3 Likes

Applejack Yeah I can found eating that mornings after pizza night

3 Likes

Is this the longest episode of the series, at 55 minutes?? O:

4 Likes