đź“şWatch-Alongđź“ş Doom Patrol S1 E15- LAST ONE! Friday, May 24th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

The day we hoped would never come has, inevitably, arrived whether we wanted it to or not. Let’s celebrate our collective awe and admiration for Doom Patrol together, one last time! (Before Season 2, of course…? hope hope :eyes:)

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, there is no better time than a season finale!

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E15: “Ezekial Patrol”.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, May 24th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Where do we go from here? Join the Watch-Along this Friday to discuss coming to terms with the loss of Doom Patrol, Season One! (And to gear up for Swamp Thing! :seedling:)

13 Likes

AAUUUUUUUUUUUU

6 Likes

I brought this up in the calendar thread, but I don’t know how many people saw it: what about a watch-along of the Doom Patrol episodes of Teen Titans and Batman: the Brave and the Bold sometime, to make an even bigger event out of the finale?

6 Likes

Those two stills from the episode that were put up in the news section look so awesome. Rita looking like a boss ready to kick butt and take names!

4 Likes

@biff_pow I like your idea.

Also: may I subscribe to your newsletter or Usenet newsgroup?

5 Likes

All right! Get your snacks prepped & be ready to watch the show! Weeee! Here we go! Ezekiel! That’s that :cricket: wasn’t it?

4 Likes

I might have to partake in this festivity

4 Likes

@mark_boogie, would love to see you there!

3 Likes

Any word on a season 2

6 Likes

I don’t want it to be over q.q

5 Likes

In all honesty, this episode should have been called bittersweet patrol. It’s bitter that’s its ending, but it’s sweet because it’s the final chapter in an emotional, character driven extravaganza of awesomeness. Love you guys. Stay weird.

5 Likes

Why don’t they just release this stuff smh

2 Likes

I might show for this one, since it’s the season finale.

Will their be snacks?

5 Likes

*there

2 Likes

Is it renewed for season 2?

4 Likes

@rickysolis me too mate, this show has been a surprisingly emotion roller coaster, tonnes of heart and twists. I can’t wait and yet I’m dragging my feet hoping to savor this, season two is topping my Christmas list this I believe! Cya all tomorrow :champagne::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I’m stoked. I Have fallen in love with these reluctant heroes and their adventures. See you all tomorrow!

4 Likes

Gonna be wild! I’m applying duct tape to my jaw to keep it from falling off!

4 Likes

Ditto :heart_eyes: It caused me to check out some of the comics & that always grows the entire universe. I hadn’t paid attention to them before. :robot:

5 Likes

I had a nightmare that I saw the last episode and it was bad. I’m not very imaginative.

4 Likes