đŸ“șWatch-AlongđŸ“ș Doom Patrol S1 E15- LAST ONE! Friday, May 24th, @6pm PST/9pm EST

@biff_pow please say you don’t have prescient dreams that come true :crossed_fingers:t4:I am hoping it has amazing story and heart but yet has lots of action and explosions ending on a cliffhanger that :exploding_head: dream that tonight please :wink:

7 Likes

As :grin: as I am for tomorrow episode. I am also :disappointed_relieved: cuz i really don’t want it to wnd just yet. It’s been such a great show one of the best in long time. I am mixed with emotions. :smile::disappointed_relieved::joy::sob::heart_eyes::yum::dizzy_face:

5 Likes

I am gonna cry tomorrow when Doom Patrol ends. I might wait until the watch-along to watch it for the first time!

7 Likes

I’ll still catch it in the AM, but I’m eager to catch a rerun during the WAL.

Maybe there will be a Denny’s post-show gathering after?

6 Likes

What was that?

I loved it.

But what was that?

DC, please renew this!

4 Likes

Looking forward to experiencing this with you all tonight!
@iJest, I can feel myself welling up right now, so you definitely won’t be alone hug
@Vroom, yaas! Seasoned fries!
@simondelmonte.99279, we just posted our spoiler-y discussion thread in the TV, Film, & Games category so please come share your thoughts!

5 Likes

Seasoned fries?! Ermahgash!

1 Like

hugs for everyone

Looking forward to hanging out with you fellow Doom Patrollers tonight! I stayed strong and avoided the temptation to watch the episode before this evening’s watch-along. SO FAR

3 Likes

I watched it early to be sure it was appropriate for everyone. Cliff says the “f” word!

2 Likes

Had no Idea about this!!! smh I would’ve waited Lol

5 Likes

It’s ok, @big_wsh, everybody usually cheats and watches early! And it’s worth watching at least twice.

3 Likes

:cry: I didn’t expect to feel so emotional about this being the last one!

4 Likes

hey JL! Glad you could make it <3

4 Likes

I brought some friends with me tonight~

3 Likes

Hi err’one! Hi @iJest’s friends!

3 Likes

Hey my fellow Doom Patrollers! How’s everyone doing on this emotion filled evening?

2 Likes

PPBeeeeeeeee!!
I’m emotion-filled. That’s my evening. And popcorn filled.

2 Likes

I broke out the good comfort food for this one, AJ - roast and potatoes. Gonna need my protien and carbs to keep up my energy through all theses tears sniff,sniff

3 Likes

Hey biff_pow, JL, iJest and iJest’s friends!

4 Likes

Mmmmmm, now I’m jealous
 I bet you made that, too, and it’s freaking amazing. Why is this making me angry? :rofl: Full of emotions!

2 Likes