📺Watch-Along📺 Doom Patrol S1 E06! Friday, March 22nd @6pm PST/9pm EST

Lots of excitement for that possibility all over the internet at the time with tons of fan castings. I did the obvious and fancast Ron Pealman as Swamp Thing

Totally agree @iJest, I like this roll-out of complexity they’re giving Rita’s character.

@TX85, oh my gosh, that’s an AMAZING choice- and we know Pearlman would do well in the makeup chair, too!

2 Likes

Hey, hey, heyyy!
30m until Doom Patrol! :woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:

3 Likes

Kitty doing her jig

1 Like

Hiya @KittyKrawler!! :dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2:

1 Like

@TX85 Every Friday night - You know it! :dancer::dancer::dancer:

3 Likes

Heyy, @Applejack!

1 Like

Yes, and I think Doom Patrol wins at having really great characterization of everyone. They did great at casting these actors and actresses, and said people are just amazing at their roles. I love being able to tell what a character is thinking without them having to say anything.

And I would greatly enjoy a JL Dark done by Del Toro, I really admire his work. It’d be scary and beautiful.

2 Likes

@iJest That does sound like a glorious idea!

2 Likes

Question for the room: Where the heck is Mr. Nobody? When can this Alan Tudyk fangirl get a full dose?

1 Like

They sure do have their tease game going strong with Mr. Nobody…

1 Like

I’m about ready for the 411.

2 Likes

Seriously, feels like a carrot on a stick!

1 Like

I wonder if we’re talking about the time-traveling elephant in the room yet… :thinking:

1 Like

I’m sure he’s juuuust around the corner. Lurking where we least expect it.

2 Likes

@iJest
Probz. :smile:

2 Likes

Any theories on the team’s apparent immortality?

1 Like

15m!

2 Likes

For Larry and Rita I figured it has to do with the mysterious energies that flew into their bodies when they received their powers. Cliff’s a given. For Jane, I saw someone speculate on the forums that each personality might age independently, like they only grow older when they’re “out” and I really like that theory.

3 Likes

10 more minutes!

2 Likes