đź“şWatch-Alongđź“ş Doom Patrol S1 E06! Friday, March 22nd @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

Doom Patrol is more than just a show- it’s an entire physical experience! Which is why it is so important to eat as many chickens as (meta?) humanely possible before watching.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the mature and surreal world to emerge from a tear in our dimension.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E06.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, March 22nd, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Double check your flesh for strange symbols, plug your ears against Dr. Harrison (or don’t), and be ready to see what happens on the next episode of…DOOM PATROL!

11 Likes

Can Don-el get his wife to watch this on the same day as her birthday ?.??? stay tuned

4 Likes

I hope I make it this week. I missed all you lugs.

Will try to attend, sometimes I can’t wait long enough for the watch party before I start watching.

1 Like

@valsha2687.9914, that’s totally fine! A lot of people are watching for the second time so they can enjoy all the little nuances :slight_smile:

@biff_pow, I hope you can make it tooo!

@Don-El, if Mrs. Don-El comes you know we’ll all wish her a very happy birthday! :smiley:

1 Like

How did I not know this was a thing! Will definitely try and join you guys on Friday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay I’ll totally be at work but yay for working from home and have dual computer monitors… I’ll be here may have to pause and get behind do to work related stuff but I’ll be right behind you guys worst comes to worse

2 Likes

I’ll be there with bells on!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see you all at the DP Party this Friday! :woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling::woman_cartwheeling:

2 Likes

Finally a show that is jam packed with everything I liked. Feels like grant morrisons writing is all over this. More of this DC!

1 Like

Ah! Cant wait! Amazing show love it!

1 Like

I really wish they released all episodes at once or at least 3 episodes a week to binge on

Anyone on Nachos Patrol?

4 Likes

Hey! Super excited for tomorrow! Sorry I missed last week, family flew in from Florida.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone~ brings coffee and donuts :coffee: :doughnut:

1 Like

picks up coffee
Thanks @iJest!

It’s a mighty fine day Doom Patrol with all of you!

2 Likes

Hey JL, how are you?

It’s a great day to stay inside for me, it snowed a bit and we’re expecting some more. So cleaning my apartment and Patrolling Doom today.

2 Likes

Hi iJest! I’m doing well, thanks. Sounds like you have a productive day planned! Same here :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those watched this weeks w
Episode already this am…no spoilers
Was that the Godkiller

2 Likes

yoinks a donut Gracias iJest!

1 Like