šŸ“ŗWatch-AlongšŸ“ŗ Doom Patrol S1 E06! Friday, March 22nd @6pm PST/9pm EST

lol my ā€œproductiveā€ day so far turned into me napping on the couch. But I think Iā€™m going to get started doing stuff now that Iā€™m not so tired.

Hey Vroom! Whatā€™s up?

4 Likes

Hey people, I have an important question. If you could watch one of Ritaā€™s movies would you? I would watch all of themšŸ˜

2 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Oh, waitingā€¦ Should do some work until itā€™s DP WAL :hourglass_flowing_sand:ā€¦

1 Like

I cheated again

1 Like

Thereā€™s no cheating, @biff_pow! A lot of folks watch it in advance so they can more fully enjoy the comments! :smiley:

@RollingThunder06, I would 100% watch one of Ritaā€™s films.

1 Like

sips coffee delicately

spins around in desk chair

RollingThunder06, I would! I love old movies.

Hello Applejack! Howā€™s your day been?

1 Like

Hey bosslady. Iā€™m ready!

1 Like

Yuuuuusss :muscle:t2: Hi, @iJest :slight_smile: Hiya, @TX85!

1 Like

I have just discovered the YouTube Channel SkyCorp Home Video. I feel like the Doom Patrol team would approve.

How are you all doing?

1 Like

40 minutes!

final-countdown-green-digital-letters-black-33755098.jpg

2 Likes

I love how Rita clearly pronounces every syllable and letter of every word she speaks. Iā€™m kinda the opposite on thatā€¦ Iā€™d be exhausted from speaking that precisely ALL of the time. It sounds great though!

2 Likes

Agreed @JLWWSM, the way she speaks is enchanting!

Bosslady Applejack, you post enchanting :sunglasses:

1 Like

:sparkles::tophat::sparkles: <- enchanting
Conversations here have turned to Guillermo Del Toroā€™s early discussions of doing Justice League Dark, that would have been OUTSTANDING! IDK about you guys but Iā€™d be down for that on DC Universe.

3 Likes

I remember those days! Twas great

1 Like

Iā€™ll watch anything Del Toro does, letā€™s be honest

1 Like

OMG that SkyCorp Home Video looks like a hoot and a half! :owl: saves

Ritaā€™s diction and composure make her very classy, but I also love those moments where she shows a modicum of vulnerability and her heart comes out.

1 Like