đź“şWatch-Alongđź“ş Doom Patrol S1 E05! Friday, March 15th @6pm PST/9pm EST

WARNING: Doom Patrol is rated TV-MA for harsh language, brief nudity, and violence.

Look, if you didn’t watch Episode 4, I just don’t know what to say anymore. You’ve got thrills, you’ve got chills, you’ve got doomsday cults and singing blue- well, I won’t spoil it. But WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM US?

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great way to enjoy the mature and surreal world to emerge from a tear in our dimension.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: DOOM PATROL, S01 E05.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching DOOM PATROL on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Friday, March 15th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access DOOM PATROL.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Pick up a slice of that delicious eyeball cake, settle in, and be ready to see what happens on the next episode of…DOOM PATROL!

12 Likes

Looking forward to it! Friday is also my birthday!:hugs:

7 Likes

Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeee hhhhaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Happy Early Birthday, @ChadJ82! I love that you’re choosing to spend it with us! ^ ^

5 Likes

Is it Friday yet

6 Likes

checks calendar and sighs

6 Likes

@KittyKrawler Thank You!:blush:

4 Likes

Nine hours and thirty six minutes until the Doom Patrol Goose lays it’s next bounty of joy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Excited for tonight! Woo! Doom Patrol! Woo!

3 Likes

I cheated. It’s so good you guys

2 Likes

I always cheat and watch friday morning but still come for the watch along. Couple dipping fun

3 Likes

Double

2 Likes

Mr. Nobody is a snappy dresser.

5 Likes

We should start a gang!

2 Likes

It looks like I probably won’t be able to join the watch along tonight, but I have seen the episode and it is a real treat. Enjoy everybody!

2 Likes

Hot streak season

2 Likes

Will Serena Williams join the live talk show right after the Doom Patrol Watchalong over on our “sister” Discord channel? You’ll have to join us tonight at 10 pm EDT / 7 pm PDT to find out!!!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to watching along with everyone soon!

2 Likes

About half an hour!

@Mvines17, that’s 6pm PST! It’s still over 3 hours away :slight_smile:

1 Like