đŸ“șWatch-AlongđŸ“ș Doom Patrol S1 E05! Friday, March 15th @6pm PST/9pm EST

@Applejack oh dang. I migjt have to cheat and come back for a rewatch with the crew

2 Likes

@Mvines17, this show is definitely worthy of a rewatch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats up everyone I apologize for not being here last week, due to a family emergency that had me worried through whole week but, I’ll be here tonight, and my video for this episode along with a quick recap of last week episode, ready by tomorrow to let yall know im still caught up

1 Like

@megageekmixer Sorry to hear about your emergency. I hope things are better now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@megageekmixer.31353, I’m sorry to hear that as well- I hope you being able to make it tonight means things have gotten better!

1 Like

flails

1 Like

wheels in a Tastee Freeze cart with Simpsons style squeaky wheels, then speaks like a parody version of Arnold Schwarzenegger

Allow me to introduce myself. The name is Freeze. Learn it well, for it is the chilling sound of your points to TF cart afternoon delight frozen treat!

Get to the caht and enjoy ah treat! It’s not a tumah! It’s Tastee Freeze! Enjoy a light aftahnoon dalight priah to the Doom Patrahl!

=)

1 Like

It’s looking like I might be able to make it to the WAL afterall. orders a Tastee Freeze

waves magic wand

1 Like

Yaaay!! Welcome, @BatmanOfZur-En-Arrh!

1 Like

I recently tried absinthe for the first time, which I feel like would be an appropriate beverage with this show.

1 Like

@Applejack Absinthe is my favorite. I think you may be right. I may just go pour a glass.

Applejack
I love you!

1 Like

I love you too!

@BatmanOfZur-En-Arrh, it’s your FAVORITE? It was my first time ever, I’ve gone so long!

Do you have proper “I see faeries” absinthe, or 
I guess some American style substitute that I had?

Copper & Kings ZMAJ Absinthe Superior, to be exact

30m until Doom Patrol!!!

1 Like

Hi Kitty!! I’m blathering to myself about absinthe.

The description on the side of the bottle:

Seductive, lush, & exotic. A soaring absinthe superior of power & grace.

Intense and strong. Sexy and magical. The description fits both our absinthe superior and the Balkan folkloric dragon Zmaj (Zmey, Zmeu, Zmiy, depending on the region).

Mystical, rich, with a lusty regard for beautiful women, the metaphorical Zmaj is extremely intelligent, with super-human strength and breathes fire. Benevolent but with a short temper.

Double distilled muscat wine, using vendome copper potstills.

I see!!

1 Like

Sounds enticing!

2 Likes