WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

Wait, yeah, how did that go over my head. Signed by Marv Wolfman???

3 Likes

I found two signed comics at my local comic shop just randomly with other issues. One was from their comic con booth. Of course I snatch up both and didn’t have to pay a premium for the signatures.

4 Likes

Been such a pleasure hangin with y’all the last 9 hours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Yes. Some authentication services are…:unamused:…a lot of work.

4 Likes

Same @CrystixSun! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, I met him at Wonder-Con when it was still in San Francisco years ago. He was signing for something like the CBLDF. Everyone was paying like 5 bucks. I paid twenty and got those 5 issues signed. He told me that my favorite Team Titans character was named after a street near where he lived at the time. It was one of those :sparkling_heart: moments.

5 Likes

More than a little prohibitive, and sometimes arbitrary, if I may say?

2 Likes

Since today is Applejack 2nd anniversary, I can still remember my first interaction with her.
She hosted the very first watch along, Titans episode 1 where Robin famously say":face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Batman".
During the middle to near the end I made a reference to Stephen King and Applejack made a friendly comment, seeing that ‘he’ who I thought like it, was thrill by the comment and try to make more Stephen King references. That’s how I got to know her and be a good online friend.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It really has!! “The only way to fly” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow that’s so awesome. I’ve never been to any major con. Just independent comic con in my city. So cool to get to meet these people

5 Likes

You MAY say…because it’s true!!

4 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I have so many good memories with you, RF! Here’s to many more to come :tea: :tea: (that’s us sipping tea together in a gazebo in a pretty garden)

8 Likes

Those Titans watch alongs were SOOO FUNNN. Best community interaction I’d had for a long time. I still have fond memories of watching every week.

3 Likes

I’m still not over that scene…

5 Likes

Ah, those Community 1.0 days- remember the refreshing?

7 Likes

Less than one minute, friends!

Advanced Narratives - The Future of Storytelling 6:55 PM PT - 7:40 PM PT

3 Likes

I remember Eeeeverything! It was an experience.

2 Likes

Yeah that was fun and missing alot of comments!:rofl:

2 Likes

I feel like going through 1.0 really brought us all closer together!

5 Likes

I was very intimidated by community in the beginning. I barely posted anything. Glad I stuck around and started interacting!

6 Likes