WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

My hype for Suicide Squad is out of this world. Every time I hear the title I’m like a cat hearing a can getting opened.

4 Likes

It’s funny hearing them use Aquaman’s costume as an example, since that, to my mind, was always too silly for live action until I finally saw it, and apparently I’m not alone, because he’s been through a couple redesigns since the 90s.

3 Likes

So excited they basically gave James Gunn MILLIONS of dollars and just said “go wild”. Such high hopes

4 Likes

Such a successful imagining! The metallics really sold it for me- and that ultra-neon eye candy beneath the surface of the ocean :chefkissyhands:

4 Likes

Kill Polka Dot Man and We Riot.

4 Likes

YES! Loved what he did with GotG.

3 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

He’s probably going to die…watch him be the first death
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

It’s Starro - they’ll be controlled and fight back at least for some added screen time.

4 Likes

I’m more excited for the new SS than Iwas for the first one—I get it—my little ears perk up too :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Not if he tried to run
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What really excites me is the depth he can bring to these characters. I’m not ashamed to say I’ve cried at both Guardians movies, so I’m very interested to see what humanity he can bring out of characters who we’ve seen but who feel underdeveloped to me still, like Harley, Rick Flagg, etc.

Not Boomerang though. He’s underdeveloped by design and I love him for it.

5 Likes

That’s part of the joke. Especially when you consider the casting.

3 Likes

Im prepared for the opening scene being a total blood bath…most of the team gets killed.

6 Likes

Totally! It’s not just that Gunn is silly and fun, he makes it mean something.

5 Likes

Do we have pictures of this red dress?!?!?

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I missed something. What’s Starro?

3 Likes

I feel like we saw at the last fandome? I might be imagining things

4 Likes

Supposed Big Bad of Suicide squad. Mind control alien star fish

5 Likes

I swear it’s in the trailer, too…

6 Likes