WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

Okay. I didn’t, but when I went back to try again, my profile was grayed out as an option because it was “already registered or in cart”. Then I went to the cart and it was still grayed out for the same reasons.

3 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Running 3 devices trying to get the maximum out of FanDome. But it gets tricky following links and staying in the chat. Don’t wanna miss anything!

5 Likes

That I hadn’t thought of. Thanks.

4 Likes

I wish I had three devices

3 Likes

No non-binary gender choices… grumble :confounded:

4 Likes

:-1:

4 Likes

I’ll be back around the time of the “All Super-Villains” panel. Everyone have fun watching the production side of things. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, didn’t mean to bring that up.

3 Likes

(Definitely noticed that, especially on the tail of that last panel…)

3 Likes

Awesome- see you soon, Cass, and thank you for joining!

5 Likes

It’s all good! Just weird when a website forces a gender marker. It’s not u, it’s them. And it’s just an oversight, but one significant enough that prevents me from signing up

5 Likes

This kind of conversation is why I find it so important to nurture and preserve the comic book archives.

5 Likes

it’s a riches of source material and inspiration!

5 Likes

Right. Which is insane. I’m sure you’re way more capable of doing it than I am. Just because I fit into one of two categories, I shouldn’t have an easier time getting into something than someone more qualified. (To be clear, there’s no qualification process, just an application. I’m just making a point.

3 Likes

Exactly! You can tell what works and what doesn’t.

2 Likes

Also evidence of how it’s important to still prioritize making comics. They are the source. Without them, we wouldn’t have these tv shows or movies

5 Likes

Absolutely- clear the path ahead.

3 Likes

Just a reminder if you’re not chatted out, join the late night watch along tonight in just under 5 hours:

4 Likes

Yas! Share all the deets on TSS

4 Likes