WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

Not going to chat much, but wanted to say I’m 2 shows into the Watchverse and already love it. Who knew we’d get Man of Tomorrow free ? On the Dwayne McDuffie story now and already an amazing and informative tribute…

7 Likes

I have to agree with you. :titans_t: is pretty great. Also love :blacklightning:

6 Likes

I haven’t actually seen any of the other Arrowverse shows. Just to give perspective, I hadn’t seen any of B:TAS either until this week when I joined 2 of the WALs.

5 Likes

3 minutes until Stargirl showtime!
:stargirl:

6 Likes

I can’t make out your emojis

4 Likes

I’m so excited…I love that show!!!

6 Likes

I’m jealous. I wish I could watch that series again for the first time.

5 Likes

Hey there @MovieAddict! Yes I must also check in on Man of Tomorrow! :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

On my fourth panel!

5 Likes

An instant classic for sure

5 Likes

I’m still waiting to hear back from that, but I suspect we will :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:stargirl:

9 Likes

I’d barely watched B:TAS before last night. Just a few episodes on tv when I was a kid. But I love the Arrowverse. Or at lease, I love the Flash. I only keep up with it and Black Lightning. Supergirl got on my nerves at first so it took me a while to watch it, but I’ll watch a few here on there on Netflix now. Only watched the first couple seasons of Arrow. But now I’m definitely gonna be keeping up with Legends now too.

6 Likes

Same!!!

4 Likes

Let the countdown begin!!

7 Likes

Shameful plug, late night watch along tonight if you are free and want to join:

4 Likes

Reporting for duty

5 Likes

Annnd gooo!

9 Likes

6 Likes