WATCH-ALONG! DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse 8+ Hour Marathon Saturday, September 12th @10:00am PT/1:00pm ET

Yeah, I feel like I would’ve known another speedster

3 Likes

I feel like Lump is real

6 Likes

When they’re TOO ridiculous, they’re probably real :laughing:

8 Likes

Something of course only Granny could cook up! :smile:

5 Likes

Kinda like us! :rofl:

8 Likes

Gosh, making me wanna reread Tom King’s Mister Miracle. Freaking love that book.

5 Likes

Okay didn’t know it had be updated thank you!

4 Likes

WOOOOT!!!

All right friends, gather your forces! We’ll be coming back right here in less than 10 minutes to watch some Stargirl goodness! :star: :stargirl:

9 Likes

:stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl:

10 Likes

I am paused and ready to go!!!

6 Likes

PPB catches on quick! :rofl:

8 Likes

Well that was an excellent Doom Patrol panel and nice to hang with everyone during it. Now to cue up Stargirl and refresh my drink… Since… Well… :joy: :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

I agree

5 Likes

Starting with these is reminding me how far behind I am with all the DC shows. Should I be here or should I be watching all the shows? haha Oh from last FanDome, I did watch the first 3 episodes of DC Legends of Tomorrow based on @Applejack’s recommendation. Loved it. I am continuing, but it takes forever for me to watch stuff based on my usual schedule.

4 Likes

In celebration of FanDome, we have a nice little batch of new emojis:

:supergirl_cw:
:superman:
:batman:
:stargirl:
:wonderwoman:
:theflash:
:blacklightning:
:titans_t:
:dc:

12 Likes

YAAAAY!! I’m so glad you loved it!! And I’m the exact same way- so many recs, so little time…

6 Likes

I love them
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Ohhhhh new shinies! :dc: is my favorite and then :titans_t:

7 Likes

I just finished binging Legends during quarantine. It seemed a little too dramatic for me when it first came out, but dang it’s sooooooo good. One of my fave Arrowverse shows now

6 Likes

Long time coming on :dc:!

8 Likes