WATCH-ALONG! BYOM - Batman: Soul of the Dragon,1/29 @5PM PST/8PM EST

:thinking:

2 Likes

I asked about this a few weeks ago to one of the producers. I think itā€™s meant to be part of a larger art piece that comes together when you line up all the post-Apokolips War DC movies by their spines.

1 Like

:thinking: You said you didnā€™t see it on any other releases?

Was the other (JSlll) of a similar design?

:thinking:

1 Like

2 Likes

That makes a lot of sense and I could easily see that.

2 Likes

As a comics guy, Iā€™m not usually one for the movies. This is the first release Iā€™ve been excited to watch multiple times since Batman: Ninja. Maybe I have a type.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, I havenā€™t bought the physical release of Man of Tomorrow or Death In The Family.

2 Likes

Gonna make some popcorn real quick!

1 Like

Donā€™t we all? :wink: :laughing:

1 Like

That would make sense they were meant to line up into one piece like @HubCityQuestion said. Itā€™s a fun random little visual by itself tho. Thank you!

Ps. I came by to say I canā€™t stay. Enjoy the show. Have a great weekend. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Popcorn is popped and Iā€™m ready to rock! Got my digital copy loaded on Vudu.

Itā€™s also a stunning, random tiny piece of art that weā€™d never have known about if @Jay_Kay hadnā€™t gotten the physical copy, which makes it even more unique and fun!

2 Likes

Just in time!

1 Like

So the next box spine will have Wonder Womanā€™s right arm?!

1 Like

This will be my first Friday Night Watchalong, too! I guess all we had to do before I joined was, uh, lose our video library. LOL

2 Likes

2 Likes

Same here - this one has an unique hook

1 Like

Thank you five

1 Like

Hahahahahaā€¦ @Applejack & I were just talking about that!

2 Likes